Episode 2 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

J Thelma: Didn't you saw us coming or what?_ •*she asked mannerly,but with a disgusting facial reaction that simply means doom*•.

Ask him. •*her friend muttered unpleasantly and rolled her eyes,getting me a bit infuriated,while i tried as much to endure it*•.

Dan: Be a man_•*he said mockingly through the transmitter and Sonia scoffed,and i ignored them*•.

ME: No,I was distracted by something which made me to loose concentration_•*I replied her question with a remorseful facial expression*•.
Just give me some minutes to replace the damages. •*I added,pressing my back pockets in search of my wallet which i intentionally left in my car*•.

Just a minutes please_•*I muttered,pressing my pockets as i backwardly advanced to my car,while they Stared watchfully as i turned to face my car door,and realized that her male security agent was already standing close to my car with his rubbish hand shoved into his inner jacket's pocket.

I pressed my car remote to unlock it and pulled the door open to realize that the crazy annoying Sonia had already disappeared from the front seat where she was seated.

Hmm!! You just behaved like a good girl_•*I muttered barely audibly as i spot her laying on the back seat,while she tried hiding her laughter,causing her to laugh inwardly*•.

I picked my wallet,set another bug in between my fingers and head back to them,as well reading her friend and the female agent's facial expressions regarding my stunning Bugatti,while she fought within herself to remain expressionless.

Can you please help me to replace it with this_•*I said as i got closer,shoving out the one thousand naira notes in my wallet,which was just 20 in number and her friend scoffed,while she kept staring expressionlessly*•.

I shoved it back,unzipped the inner wallet and shoved out the $100 dollar notes which was 30 in number,one after the other,and her friend and the female agent's facial reactions changed immediately,excluding hers that still remains expressionless.

ME: I guess this will be enough_•*I said stretching the whole dollars to her direction*• If not,we can go in there and i will pay with my debit card. •*I added,still stretching the money to her direction,and her female folks gazed to her direction,while some few road users kept watching our few minutes drama as if they have nothing else to do for the day*•.

J Thelma: It's okay,keep your money and give me my jewellery. It's just an accident,after all it's just the case that damaged,not the items in it. •*she said softly like a sinless angel as she shift my hand that was holding the notes back to me with her soft hand,lift my left hand where her jewellery is with the other soft hand and gently took them from me*•.

I'm paying for my damages,with all my heart. •*I muttered,stretching the money back to her*•.

J Thelma: I insist,so keep your money_•*she said as she put the jewellery inside her hand bag*•.

Oh my goodness. •*I muttered gigglingly in a rotative movement*• Do such people still exist in Africa? •*and asked barely audibly*•.

J Thelma: Do what?_•*she asked,indicating she didn't hear me clearly or she intentionally want me to repeat myself*•.

ME: No,nothing_•*I muttered as i fold the dollar notes into two and shift it to my left hand which also contents my wallet*•.

I'm Gaius. •*I said as i stretched my right hand that contents the bug for a handshake with the intention of bugging her wrist watch,but changed my mind as i realized that the agents were gazing carefully at our hands*•.