Episode 37 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

Wait!!! Sorry for the interruption. •*i said to my uncle as i stood up and advance towards him,while everyone stared in surprise,including Johnson who thought i was against my uncle's decision*•.

You don't really have to do it that way. •*i said and gently pushed down his hand,getting him confused*•. I mean... You don't have to mess this place with his blood. That will be an extra work to our cleaners. And taking a dead governor back to his family will be a tragedy to our state. •*i said demonstratively*•.

Some how else do you want it to be? •*my uncle was getting impatient*•.

Thank you. All this while,i've been thinking of how to kill on a low key. This made me to go extremely into creating a dangerous chemical weapon that is capable of killing human beings,plants and animal within days,it doesn't kill instantly. •*i said as i head to the little cabinet beside the bed and type in the pass code i used in locking it*•.

And the dangerous part of it is that no scientist on earth is capable of creating an antidote that can cure or sustain any patient it was used on,except me,the original creator. •*i said and pick up the syringe that contains the chemical and the electronic drawer gently slide in,while everyone listen,excluding Johnson who gently sat down in tears*•.

This chemical will wipe out his memories of the past 48 hours. He can't remember where he was or whom he saw. He won't be able to breathe properly. It will gradually weak his bones,his lungs,veins and reduce his heart beat to the extent that it will be too weak to pump blood. And he will die in three days from now. •*i stopped,meanwhile Johnson was already dying without been touched*•.

Gaius you know i hate mistakes. How sure are you that that thing in your hand will work? •*my uncle asked*•.

My last experiment on this chemical was on the last recruited guy. He gat balls,threatening to cause the down fall of our empire if he ever gets out of here. So i got no choice than to send him home. I set him unconscious,inject him with this chemical and dropped him along market road by 10:24pm last week Tuesday. I followed him till he made it home safe,and with the help of the transmittable device i bugged into his neck,am 100% sure he said nothing regarding where he was till he died after three days. •*i demonstratively said*•.

And who gave you the right to use my new boy as an experiment? •*my uncle asked with a straight face*•.

During the creation of nuclear weapons,a lot of people died during it's experiment. So to confirm my chemical weapon,someone have to die too. Sorry,it had to be your boy. •*i apologised*•.

Daniel,where you aware of this? •*he asked Dan who had been listening without saying anything,and he muttered "yes,am aware of everything he does"*•.

I mixed this particular one with a sleeping chemical. He will wake after two hours and find himself in the state general hospital where he had never been before for medical check up. •*I added,and Johnson began to plead again like an innocent coward,that can't hurt a fly*•.

Are you sure of this?_•*my uncle asked doubtfully*•.

If this didn't work just a i said,disown me forever. •*i said and he froze*•. But if it works you owe me something. •*i stopped,while my uncle hesitatingly muttered "what will it be?"*•.

You buy me a brand new G-wagon. •*i said and Dan muttered "hmmm! gambler" barely audibly,while my uncle nod affirmatively after some seconds,and i smiled*•.
__ __ __
Johnson shouts and pleads........ And everywhere became silent as he went unconscious.
__ __ __

What are you going to do with him now. •*My uncle asked as he pulled off the hand gloves he used in injecting the chemical into Johnson's system*•.