Episode 12 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

And within a minute,i drove out of my compound with my hummer truck,excitingly with the music of "Akon am so paid" playing audibly in my sound system as i drove to work.

During lunch,i decided to go fine something to eat,instead of bothering Nancy my secretary to go buy me lunch as usual. And after that,I drove into a fuel⛽ station to fill my tank at once. And just as i was about to head back to my company,Johnson Thelma's call came in and i picked after the first ring.

Hello,Can you please stop right there?_•*She muttered mannerly immediately i picked her call,and i surprisingly glanced sideways*•.

What? Why?_•*i inquired as i slowed down*•.

Wow!! I guessed right. I've been examining that vehicle since it drove into that fuel station,wondering if it's you,so i decided to try my luck. •*she muttered chucklingly as i parked properly by road side*•.

Where are you?_•*I inquired with a cool tone*•.

At the first floor of the commercial three storey building at the other side of the road,opposite the fuel station. Just wait a bit,my driver will show you the way. •*she said and dropped the call,while i glanced across the road to spot her SUV parked right in front of the described building*•.

I unfastened my seatbelt,opened the door and stepped down as her male security agent got closer to my vehicle,and after exchanging pleasantries with me,he led me to her madam who sent him.

What were you doing under this hot weather?_ •*she chucklingly asked as i walked into the graphics designing company were she was for a reason best known to her,with her arms spread barely sideways for a hug as she advanced to me direction*•.

I should be asking you that question,because a man get to do what he have to do to get what he want. So what are you doing here? •*I returned her question whisperingly to her ear as we hugged passionately in regardless of the customers and workers that were minding their business*•.

She briefed me on what happened to her Dad's securities and the campaign materials as we disengaged from the hug,and also enlighten me on how she wants to surprise her Dad by recopying the lost forged materials within two days,and i sympathizingly offered her a cheque of 1 million naira for the lost forged campaign materials for me not to be one of his father's suspects,which i will definitely refund myself from the allocated embezzled fund we took away from him,because i will never support such heartless being with my hard earned money.

After hesitating for a while,she accepted my offer since i persist. She pecked my lips in appreciation,and accompanied me downstairs as i lied to her that i will be having a multinational business meeting in the next ten minutes just to get back work and promised to call her letter in the evening.

I spent extra one hour at work before heading home to refresh and get ready for organization's business. I picked some needed items and head out of my bedroom by 02:05pm,announced my departure to my maids that were busy with movies at the living room and drove out of my compound with the Honda accord after a long call from my lovely sister,and placed another to Dan as i drove to the organization.
🕒 🕞 🚘

I drove pass the two spinning helicopters🚁 and parked at the parking lot. I got down,unlock my trunk to change my upper wears for a reason best know to me. I changed my shirt,masked my face,put on a black cap and walked out of the parking lot with a pair of black leather hand gloves,to meet Dan who was heading towards my direction with the same outfit.

What's up? What kept you so long_•*he yelled because of the helicopter's sounds*•.

Traffic was so bad. How many bags are in there?_•*I yelled,pointing at the helicopters as we shook hands*•.