Episode 9 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

Omo this guy don waste our boys oooh. •*one of the guards that left with the husky guy shouted as he diverted to the backyard,and i realized that i'm in possession of the empty firearm i used earlier as i made to aim at him*•.

Shhhhh! •*I aimed at him without pressing the trigger as i gestured him to shut up and come closer just as i realized he has no weapon with him,and he obeyed instantly without hesitating.

Lay down and close your eyes fast. •*I instructed him,glanced on my wrist watch and cocked the empty firearm,and he obeyed instantly,murmuring some pleading words*•.

Get out of there Gaius. •*Sonia muttered and i speedily climbed the water tank standing ladder that was few feet away from me,and stopped as i got to the fence's level*•.

I glanced at the guy who raised his head as he heard noises made by the ladder,dropped the empty firearm with me and jumped out to bushy area,and he began to shout again.

Toni hurry up_•*I muttered through the transmitter and tugged my cap to cover my face properly,while he muttered "OK"*•.

After some feet away from the fence,I heard noises behind me and turned to realize it was the same guy that just jumped out from the building with the help of the same water tank standing and raised his firearm,and i speed off immediately,muttering "Toni hurry up" as he made to aim at me,and occasionally glances back to know how close he is.

I ran out of the bush to the coated road and speedily head right as i spot Toni speeding up towards me from that direction,while the guy followed up with rage written allover him. I occasionally glanced back as usual after some seconds of running and bent my head instantly as he aimed at me and pressed the trigger. But with the sound of his gun,i realized that he had stupidly picked the same empty gun that i dropped,and i decided to teach him a lesson since he don't want to retreat despite realizing he has no weapon for self-defense.

Hit both of us off the floor_•*I instructed Toni as the guy increase his pace*•.

I don't understand boss. •*Toni muttered puzzledly with a shaky voice as he drove towards us*•.

Let play the game bro. •*Dan muttered through the transmitter,and I glanced back to spot his car as he furiously drifted into the road from where he was with a very crazy speed*•

Ready? •*Dan asked*•.
Yeah_•*I muttered and turned few feet after,as he speedily hit the confused guy who was distracted by Toni's car from behind without even attempting to stop*•.

About four feet for him to get to me,i speedily jumped as i head a bit forward,flipped my whole body on air just as we were tought in obstacle course and land on the floor staggeringly as he crazily drove pass me and head home without even stopping.

Let's go boss. •*Toni muttered as he speedily U turned his car and drove off immediately I got in,and the husky guy who just showed up at the gate began to shoot at our bullet proof car till we got out of sight.
🕟 🕗

After running around the city to be 100% sure that we aren't followed by anyone,we head back to the organization and spot the BMW that Dan used parked close to the garage where one of our male cleaner was almost done washing it,which means he returned quite earlier than us.

I got down from the car and pulled out my blood stained medical mask as i briskly head to the entrance door. I typed in the entrance pass code and briskly head for the elevator angrily in such a way that our securities at different checkpoints gave way even before i gets to them.

I was mad,I can't really tell if it was over Dan's attitudes during the mission,or for the innocent security guards i just killed just for the sake of revenge,or for losing the little evidence i would have use to destroy governor Johnson's political career,which was all because of Dan's attitudes.