Episode 20 (S2)

IF YOU READ TILL THIS EPISODE AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE ANY EPISODES, NA WENTI YOU AGAIN?

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

And gesture her to use the other side of the king size bed immediately we walked into my apartment's bed room,while i continued with what i was doing in a coded manner,trying as much to keep my eyes off her bare thighs that were occasionally distracting me.

Around 01:00am that night,i was still working electronically with Dan and major cyberians regarding few things we were unable to finish before I left for Germany,and noticed Nancy swapping her legs on the bed and waving her hands on air strugglingly,murmuring inaudible words to herself. I got alarmed and attempt leaving the room for her with the thought that she was possessed or something,but when i recalled her reason for sharing the same room with me,i dropped my laptop on the bedside cabinet and tapped her hand,muttering her name in attempt to wake her,but she turned out hitting my hands and muttering "No,leave me alone" with her eyes still closed as if she was struggling with who ever she was seeing in her dream.

I grabbed her both hands and forcefully made her to sit up,facing me and muttering "it's me" to stop her from muttering those words,and she opened her eyes after some seconds panting heavily and staring fearfully into my eyes. "It's okay,it's me,nothing will happen to you" i said to her and she began to sob seriously muttering her sister's name,while i got closer in a kneeling position and placed her head on my bare chest to console her as any gentleman with do.

I made her to lay down as she stopped sobbing and covered with the thick blanket to sleep back after advising her to stop thinking or hallucinating of her sister,which might help in such situation. And after that,i turned off my system and laid down to sleep,so that i won't fuck up at the convention center the next day.

After about five minutes of laying down,i felt her hand on my body from behind and her warm breast pushed against my bare back,and as i turned instantly to caution her,she quickly advanced as she crossed her hand with her upper body on my bare upper body and her head resting comfortably on my chest without opening her eyes to see how nervous i was.

And after staring at her for some seconds,i decided against cautioning her since she didn't make any further nasty moves on me and let her sleep in that position till the next day. Though i was quite uncomfortable with her warm boobs that rested on me through out the night,but i tried my best to remain a gentleman she had known me to be.
🕒 🕖 🕦 🕛 🕟 🕢 🕘

The tycoon's convention was superb. I thought that am wealthy not knowing that i'm just a beginner. I was opportune to meet and got introduce to tycoons from different countries all over the world,both Africans and non Africans by the old German tycoon who host the convention Though it was my first time,but i really enjoy everything. And the old man's business proposal to partner with him still astonishes me till date.

According to him,he once partnered with my Dad before he dropped business for politics which was what led to his death and the business proposal was his condolence to my family since he didn't make it to his burial.

*Back To My Reserved Hotel*
After dinner at the hotel restaurant,i mingled and engaged in conversation with some Africans and none Africans tycoons i met earlier at the convention center,both old and young that lodged in the same hotel. Though i saw myself as the youngest among us,but they never mind since i was well acknowledged by the host. By then Nancy my secretary had already left for her room.

I was one of the first four that left the group for their apartment. I got to my room to spot Nancy already laying quietly on the bed,clad in her nightie that almost exposed that ass chick caused by her sleeping manners. I check on her to be 100% sure that she was sleeping before covering her lower body with the thick blanket just to overcome the temptation before me.