Episode 34 (S2)

(Too Tough💔Too Dangerous)

If a guy that was hit by three bullets can be capable of taking three trained officers under water,then think of what he would've done to us if he wasn't shot at all. •*I muttered and head towards the journalists that were behind the yellow tape which was used in blocking the bridge*•.

You and your team should eyes up and update me with anything you notice in the water. •*the officer ordered through the megaphone*•.

Sargent,you and your men should spread out. Search every hospital and chemist,and don't hesitate to inform me,if you found any patient with a wound on his chest... The mask man is still alive. •*he added to the megaphone with him,just as the journalists began to bath me with questions*•.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
GAIUS

I withheld my breathe for some seconds as a trained soldier i am and glanced on my wrist watch in search of the submarine ship's location,just then bullets from the bridge began to Pierce the water,leaving me with no other choice than to swim despite been Strengthless.

Within second,I noticed some people dived into the water from a speed boat,and with the movement of the water,i don't need to be told how close they are.

I was finding it hard to swim. My senseless blood kept betraying me as it kept giving them a clear direction on where to find me,but the best i did for myself was hold my breathe and remain under water as i managed grab a big slippy rock as i wait for Daniel to come.

Just then,i noticed movement from the other side of the water. I was stocked in between my enemies,my heart beats increased,and gradually i was losing it,i was losing breathe,i was losing hope.

One of them whom was clad in marine black swimming attire and an oxygen which helped in masking his face quickly got to me first {and dropped a portable oxygen that can fit in my mouth} as he passed and head towards the other men from the other side with a stainless dagger in his hand getting me confused and surprise. Just then,my eyes caught a familiar bangle on his wrist.....

"Dan". •*I thought to myself as i quickly turned my direction to where he dropped the portable oxygen*•.

Shit!! It was already out of my reach,caused by water,and if i attempt loosing my grip on that slippy rock to go get it,i swear,water will carry my Strengthless body away. I was running out of breathe,i was already out of blood,Dan and those he was fighting were already blurry to my sight,and i was gently loosing my grip on that rock. I regret putting myself in such shit.

Just as my hand slipped out of it,the tinny hand of Sonia grabbed my wrist,pulled out my mask and covered my mouth with hers to help me retain my breathe,probably my last kiss on earth,and my eyes gently closed without my permission. I forcefully opened it as she forced a portable oxygen into my mouth and pulled me along as she swim,and my eyes gently closed again.
.

.
I felt serious pains all over my body,mostly from the wound on my back as i opened my blurry eyes. I was laying faced down on unknown bed,and with the help of the familiar bangle on his wrist i knew it was Dan that was holding down my hands,my legs couldn't move as well. While with the help of the large mirror adjacent to the bed,i was able to spot Sonia as she deepen a medical scissors into one of the wounds on my back and it made a contact with the bullet,causing me to groan painfully as i try pulling my hands out of Dan's grip,but all my effort was fruitless because i was weak,i just kept sweating more and more than ever as they all force life out of my body

Do it,now!! •*Dan's voice echoed in my ears and Sonia heartlessly pulled out the scissors along with the first bullet,remaining three bullets to be pull out of my weak body,and everything turned black*•.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
DAN(DANIEL)