Dream or Memory?

21
DOMINIQUE

After eating lunch with Vincent, they had coffee and talked more until 1:30PM. Dominique had to focus on him because her mind kept drifting on Pris. He asked her from time to time if she was okay. Hindi kasi sya nakakasagot kapag may tinatanong ito. Nagdahilan na lang syang masakit ang ulo nya. He adviced her to go home and take a rest.

She called Betty and told her she’s not feeling well and she’s not going back to work today. Buti na lang wala syang masyadong gagawin today. Natapos na nya ang meeting kanina.

Vincent offered to take him home but she refused. May sarili naman syang kotse at driver so there was no need. Isa pa, saglit pa lang silang nagkakakilala. Hindi sya basta-bastang nagdadala ng mga tao sa bahay. He seemed to be a good guy and she liked him. Maybe soon, she would bring him to meet her parents and brother. They’d like him for sure.

Dumiretso sya sa kwarto. She took off her clothes and had a quick shower. She fell asleep after putting on her Mickey Mouse pajama. She loved wearing sexy lingerie kaya hanggang ngayon hindi nya malaman kung bakit meron sya ng ganitong pantulog. For some reason, she couldn’t discard them since they looked cute. There was something within her that knew she needed to keep them. As if the pajamas were too important for her to throw away.

Dominique drifted to sleep then suddenly found herself waking up again. She was no longer on her cute pajama. She was wearing a sexy red lingerie. Did she changed without her knowing? Did she sleep walk? She noticed she was wearing a yellow gold ring with a white diamond rose bud and leaves on her ring finger. She was no longer in her room. She was in somebody’s room. Mary was sleeping on the bed beside her.

Tumayo sya. Covered ng carpet ang buong kwarto. The maroon curtain was drawn revealing a floor to ceiling glass window. It was already night time. The sky was full of stars. She could also see a labyrinth garden outside. “Where am I?” Dominique thought. But instead of fear, she felt a little excited.

Lumabas sya sa kwarto. Nasa 2nd floor sya. Walang ibang tao maliban sa kanya. Bumaba sya sa grand staircase. At parang dinadala sya ng sarili nyang mga paa sa dapat puntahan hanggang sa huminto sya sa harap ng isang pintuan. Sino ang nasa likod ng pintong ito? Dominique knocked. The door opened. She was surprised that it was Pris who opened it. Anong ginagawa nya dito? Bakas sa mukha ni Pris ang inis na tila naistorbo ito. Pero natigilan ito nang makita at mapagmasdan sya.

Malayang pinaglakbay ni Pris ang mga mata sa kabuuan nya. Dominique could see admiration and desire in her eyes. She could also see so much love.

“Miss mo na ako agad?” Birong sabi nito. Dominique could see her struggling not to stare at her body. “I told you not to wear anything like that in front of me.” She found Pris endearing. Lalo at nakikita nyang nagpipigil ito nang damdamin. Pris was only wearing a black silky pajama, but Dominique found her attractive. She felt excitement thinking what was behind Pris’ pajama. “Do you need anything?” Her slightly husky voice was huskier.

Dominique didn’t answer. She just stood there looking at Pris intently. Kitang-kita ni Dominique sa mga mata ni Pris kung gaano sya nito kamahal. Ang mga titig nito na tila sya lamang ang nakikita. She felt so beautiful. She felt wanted. Dominique’s eyes lingered on Pris’ lips. She wondered how Pris’ lips felt on hers. “I want you,” she found herself saying. “I want you tonight.” 

She saw how Pris’ control crumbled and pulled Dominique inside her room. Pris kissed her fiercely as soon as the door was locked. Dominique responded with equal passion. She closed her eyes and savored the sweetness of their kiss. Pris pulled her and their bodies were pressed closer. Dominique found her arms around her neck as Pris deepened their kiss.