God Killer

36
DOMINIQUE

"Love, where are you?" Dominique demanded over the phone when Pris finally answered. Pris has not been responding to her text messages since this morning. She knew Pris was in Tanay, Rizal for a photo shoot but it's already past lunch and Pris haven't texted her yet. She didn't want to be a clingy girlfriend but she missed her.

"Pauwi na po ako. Sorry hindi ako naka-reply. Kailangan ko kasing tapusin agad yung shoot."

Napangiti si Dominique nang marinig ang boses nito. Funny because she tried pushing Pris away before, but now, she always wanted her to be by her side as much as possible or see her, smell her, kiss her and hug her. Pris was driving her crazy. "Hindi mo ba talaga ako susunduin later?" Naglalambing nyang sabi.

Mamayang gabi na kasi ang Halloween Party/ Charity Ball. Gusto sana nyang sabay silang dumating sa party pero ayaw ni Pris. Sasabay daw ito sa Mommy nito at kay Olivia. She also refused to tell Dominique what she would wear. Pris said it's a surprise. Gusto sana ni Dominique na magcompliment ang suot nya sa damit nito. It's too late anyway. She already picked a costume.

"Nope!" Natatawang sabi ni Pris. "Wag ka ng sumimangot dyan," dugtong nito. Natawa na lang si Dominique dahil sumimangot talaga sya. "We'll spend the whole night together after the party. Promise."

"I can't wait to see you." Curious na curious si Dominique kung anong isusuot nito mamayang sabi.

"Me too. I'd love to see you in your dress. But I'm more interested in taking it off you after the party." Her voice turned naughty and huskier. Dominique blushed. Buti na lang wala ito sa harapan nya.

"Perv!!" Natatawa nyang sabi. "Text me when you get home, okay?"

"Okay. See you tonight. I love you."

"I love you too."

Her cellphone rang as soon as her conversation with Pris ended. Vincent was calling. She sighed. Medyo nakukulitan na sya sa lalaki. He kept sending flowers in her office. She kept declining his invitations to eat lunch or watch movie with him. Minsan nagpapadeliver na lang sila ni Daniel para doon na sila kumain sa office pantry. Umiiwas na sya rito dahil ayaw nyang magtampo at magselos si Pris.

Dominique ignored the phone call. It's no longer appropriate to entertain him since she's already in a relationship. Kung iisipin nya, si Pris pa rin ang dahilan kung bakit nya napansin si Vincent. He's got warm brown eyes, high prominent nose and a gorgeous cleft chin. The first time she saw him, she remembered Pris. Vincent was a decent guy. Easy going and a gentleman. But she's not in love with him.

"Wow! Just wow, Dominique!" Buong paghanga syang pinagmasdan ni Daniel nang sunduin sya nito sa bahay kinagabihan. "You're stunning."

Dominique chose to dress as Arwen from the Lord of the Rings. She had the beautiful elf's riding dress customized for the party. It's the replica of the dress Arwen wore when she carried Frodo while riding her horse and running away from the ringwraiths. She hired a hairdresser to imitate Arwen's hair and make up. She placed a prosthetic on her ears to look elvish. Her parents, who decided not to attend the party and preferred to stay home, also exclaimed praises when they saw her.

"Thank you. You look dashing yourself," Dominique said and threw him an admiring glance. He looked extremely handsome on his Steve Trevor costume.

"Of course. Kung pwede nga lang, pupunta akong naka-Wonder Woman," natatawa nitong bulong sa kanya. "Seriously girl. Ang ganda-ganda mo. Lalong mai-inlove sayo si Pris nyan. Hindi ka na talaga nya papakawalan."

"Well, that's the plan," natatawa ding sabi ni Dominique. "Excited na akong makita sya."

"She's going to be an absolute stunner!"