A New Day

33
DOMINIQUE

Dominique was sad to leave Agabatanen Beach after staying there for three days. That place screamed tranquility. She'd love to stay longer but Pris was taking her to another destination unbeknownst to her. Instead of feeling afraid, Dominique was excited. She was willing to go with Pris anywhere even at the edge of the earth. "That's cheesy," her mind teased.

She was more frightened with her feelings for Pris. It was so strong she could no longer resist it. She was still unsure about the future but she decided to live in the moment. Dominique wanted to be with Pris whether it was wrong or right. She was afraid to have her heart broken again. Deep down, she knew Pris was different. Pris showed Dominique over and over again how much she loved her. Everytime she looked into her warm brown eyes, she felt hope. But she couldn't stop feeling anxious. She was also scared of hurting Pris.

"Stop overthinking," pagalit nyang sabi sa sarili.

"Shit!" She heard Pris cursed as she avoided hitting a goat. "Damn, I brought the wrong car," she added. Her gorgeous face was annoyed. They were currently passing a one lane road. Half of it was uncemented. They couldn't see anything but trees and grass on both side. It was like being in a Wrong Turn movie.

Dominique smiled as her eyes freely checked out Pris, who looked hot as her cleavage was visible on her black v-neck shirt. She was wearing denim shorts and her long legs were tempting Dominique to touch them.

"You're staring." Pris' lips were curved on an amused smile.

"Well, there's no harm in enjoying the view," Dominique playfully said and slowly caressed Pris' smooth thigh up and down. Nagulat ito sa ginawa nya. Agad nitong hinawakan ang kamay nya at marahang inalis. Pris gave her a warning stare but she noticed her eyes were darkened with desire. "Kill joy." Dominique muttered and rolled her eyes at Pris, who shook her head smiling.

Dominique was amused with Pris. For someone who kept saying she lacked physical intimacy, Pris never took advantaged of her. They kissed. They cuddled. But that was it. She never made a move beyond that. Maybe Pris sensed she wasn't ready yet. She appreaciated her for that. Despite her pervy mouth, Pris was a gentlewoman.

After that bumpy ride, Dominique found herself in another hidden paradise- Cabongaoan Beach in Burgos. Pris said, there were lots of beautiful beaches in Pangasinan that remained undeveloped, undiscovered, and unspoiled.

Pris set-up a tent on an isolated part of the beach. For the first time, Dominique experienced camping. She had fun grilling pork chops and squid. Pris took her to see the Death Pool but Dominique got scared when they were met by crashing waves. They only stayed overnight because Pris took her the next day to Hermana Menor, a beautiful island in Sta Cruz, Zambales. Staying overnight wasn't allowed so they were off again somewhere Pris refused to tell her.

"Should we stop somewhere and sleep? You've been driving non-stop," Dominique said worriedly. Umalis sila sa Zambales ng 3PM. Nagdrive thru lang sila for dinner and it's already 8pm. Nagstop over sila sa isang gas station para bumili sya ng coffee nya to stay awake. She refused to sleep while Pris drive. Gusto nya itong samahan.

"I'm okay, Dom. Don't worry. I won't compromise your safety," Pris assured her and drank from her soda in can. Kalalabas lang nila sa convenience store at naglalakad pabalik ng sasakyan. "I promise to sleep the whole day tomorrow. Just give me a kiss once we get back in the car. To replenish my energy." She winked at her.

There was no one around except the lone gasoline boy sleeping while sitting on a plastic chair and the security guard who was busy playing on his cellphone. No one was looking. When they reached the car, before Pris could get in, Dominique pushed her gently. Napasandal ito sa kotse at nagulat itong napatingin sa kanya. Dominique gave her a seductive smile and pressed herself to her then gave her a passionate kiss. Pris responded and she bit Dominique's lower lip. Dominique gave an involuntary moan as their kiss deepened.