The Property

35
DOMINIQUE

Nagising sina Dominique ng 7PM. Pris wanted to go back to sleep but she's really starving. They took a quick shower and changed clothes. Dominique wore a white dress that fell above her knees. She put on a black cardigan to protect herself from the cold. She also had on a knee length boots. Pris bought them for her in London. She's thrilled with how much Pris knew her.

"I'd love to see you in a dress," Dominique told Pris, who was on her usual blouse, denim jacket, tight jeans and boots.

"Soon." Pris smiled.

"Pupunta ka sa ball?" Dominique was suddenly excited when Pris nodded. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a secret. You'll see." Pris grinned mysteriously.

Dominique rolled her eyes but it made her more excited. Lagi syang sinosorpresa ni Pris. She couldn't anticipate what she'd do next. On the other hand, Pris could read her like a book. Kahit hindi sya nagsasalita, alam nito ang gusto nya. Maybe because technically they've been together for more than a year kaya kilala na sya nito. But according to Mary that wasn't the case.

Pris took her to Al Dente, a cozy looking two-storey wood motif Italian restaurant. It was located on a very remote area and Dominique was surprised that it was full when they arrived. The road leading to the restaurant was very dark and unpaved. Pris loved going to such places.

"Welcome back!" Masayang bati ng isang babaing waiter nang makaupo sila sa isang table reserved for them. May recognition sa mukha nito nang makita sila kaya naisip ni Dominique na nakapunta na sya rito before. "Tawagin nyo na lang po ako pag ready to order na po." Binigyan sila nito ng tig-isang menu saka na sila iniwan.

"We are a regular here," Pris confirmed what Dominique was thinking. "We accidentally found this place on our 2nd monthsary. May hinahanap kasi akong restaurant. I turned on the wrong road and we ended up here. It's owned by a lovely couple. Lagi silang nasa abroad pareho for business so it's one of their cousins who manages this place. We go here at least once a month."

"You always take me to beautiful places," Dominique commented. "Thank you. I hope I could do the same for you."

Pris smiled and looked like she wanted to hold her hand but stopped herself. She gazed at her intently instead. "Anywhere is beautiful as long as you're with me."

Dominique's heart fluttered. It took all of her strength to prevent herself from kissing Pris. "Stop flattering me, Pris." Inirapan nya ito kunwari at pilit itinago ang nararamdamang kilig. "W-What?" She asked because Pris' eyes were still fixed on her.

"You're beautiful," Pris whispered. "If you are a dream, I don't intend to wake up."

"I hope you would still stare at me like that after 10 years, Pris." Dominique felt herself blushed. "I...I love the way you look at me."

Pris gave out a soft laugh. "We already had a similar conversation before. However, this time you said ten years. So you wanna be with me for that long?" Nakangiti ito.

Dominique just realized what she just said. Pinakiramdaman nya ang sarili and the answer was yes. She wanted to be with Pris for that long or more. She found herself loving this gorgeous woman in front of her day by day. Whenever she's with her, she felt safe. Whenever she's in her arms, it felt like home. There's still uncertainty but felt it deminishing little by little. Someday, she would be brave enough to tell the world how much she loved Pris.

"If your flowery mouth won't stop with its sweet talks, we'll part ways in 10 minutes," Dominique threatened Pris, who chuckled. She secretly wished to just skip dinner and be with Pris alone in their hotel suite. She missed those lips on hers.