5. Getting a gun

ELIZABETH'S POV

‘Do you realise what kind of trouble you’re in?! I specifically told you not to use any of the NCIS training facilities without my permission first!’ Director Shepherd barked.

Oh well.

‘Did you email that to me? I can’t have gotten it, Director. If I had I never would have used any of the services available, I promise.’ I replied smoothly.

‘Hmm, I suppose that would be alright then, and you now definitely have my permission if you decide to use the firing range again,’ said the Director.

‘Aren’t you forgetting something, Director?’ I heard Gibbs behind me.

‘Ah yes,’ she acknowledged, using the intercom to talk to her assistant.

‘Cynthia, please could you send Agent McGee up?’ she asked.

‘Of course, Director,’ Cynthia replied.

For some reason, when the Director said Timmy’s name, a feeling flowered in my chest.

It was nothing like I’d ever felt before, a warm, tingly sensation.

It went as quickly as it came, and soon, Tim was walking into the office.

He gave me a quick smile, before replacing it with a serious expression and turning to the Director.

‘You wanted to see me, Ma’am?’

‘Yes, McGee, I would like you to take Elizabeth down to the armoury, and arm her with a weapon.’

‘Of course Ma’am,’ McGee replied, and beckoned me to go with him.

As we left the room, he smiled at me.

And then I noticed the Director slipping something that seemed to shine into Gibbs hand.

IN THE ARMOURY

‘So, how’s your mom and dad?’ Tim asked me when we entered the armoury.

‘Well, there’s actually quite a lot I’d rather not talk about…’ I replied.

Tim looked slightly taken aback that I wouldn’t talk to him.

‘Oh no, it’s not that I don’t want to talk to you Timmy, just not here,’ I smiled.

Tim smiled back.

‘It’s okay, I completely understand,’ he said as his face softened.

I walked around the armoury for a bit, whilst McGee talked to Jon, Midge and Phyllis, the three armourers at NCIS.

There were countless handguns, rifles, shotguns, semi-automatics and machine guns, although most were kept under lock and key.

‘Hey,’ I heard a voice say behind me quietly.

I turned around to find who I believed to be Midge.

‘Hey, Midge right?’ she nodded.

‘Shall we get you your weapon?’

I was about to open my mouth and reply when a much deeper voice came from the lift.

‘I think that would be a good idea Midge,’ Gibbs said.

‘I think we’ll stick with the usual Sig, we wouldn’t want a probationary agent to get too

carried away,’ Midge joked.

‘I don’t think that’s going to be a problem,’ Gibbs told her, getting his phone out of his jacket pocket.

‘Wh..What are you doing Gibbs?’ thinking he was going to call the Director, and get Midge into trouble, and she seemed too sweet for me to let that happen to her.

‘Just showing Midge a video,’ he replied, handing her his phone.

As I watched, Midge’s jaw hit the floor, and she showed the video to Jon and Phyllis.

I wondered what the video was of, but I was starting to get a good idea, from the smirk on Gibbs face...

A/N: so, as you probably guessed, McGee is younger in this story, the same age as Elizabeth :)

also, i will use some of the events in NCIS, and i am using Ziva and Jenny cos they're my favourite female agent and director :D

sorry if you feel like this is slightly short, i just started my GCSE coursework so naturally that takes priority (according to my mum) :P

if you want me to do other pov's please tell me, and i will work them in where i can :)

please keep reading!