4

MICHAEL

We sat on the couch, underneath a blanket, watching movies and eating ben and Jerrys straight out the tub because Im Punk rock and thats how I roll.

Luke seemed to be as far away as he could be under the blanket, and I could tell he was cold still. "Hey Luke come here," I smiled. He awkwardly shuffled over to me, and I pulled him right against me. I heard him breath in sharply and he was quite tense for about five or six minutes. But after seeing him so focused on Frozen, he loosened up and lay his head on my chest.

I stared at him when he wasnt paying attention, and wondered why I ever wanted to kill him. What a waste of a beautiful boy who just needed care.

I leaned into his tub of Phish Food flavour and got a scoop. He immediately glared at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You stick to your own!" He whined.

"Whyyy, I wanted some chocolate.

"You picked the Caramel Chew chew so dont mix it in my one," He moaned and laughed afterwards. Such a contrast to earlier today.

"Well sorry," I smirked, and dipped in a second time. He just smiled this time.

After Frozen ended, he looked up at me and I looked down at him. The eye contact was sizzling my insides. I wanted to kiss him but I knew that'd be stupid, I would freak him out surely. I decided against it, and pressed my lips to his temple instead.

"Night Luke," I whispered, positioning myself to lie sideways, taking luke with me.

"Night Mike," He cuddled next to me and we drifted off to sleep together....

IM WORKING SO HARD ;) MORE TO COME BUT DINNERS DONE SO XD

Drop me a message or a comment :* tell me what you think, and also, if anyone out there can write good smut for these two, please contact me. I hate doing it Im so awkward. No one to write the smut means it wont get published.

If you cant and you know someone who can just mention ;) thanks guys xxx