character ask!~ Answers :D (republished)

SORRY ABOUT MY THING NOT PUBLISHING LAST NIGHT, I HAD TO REDO ALL OF THESE BUT IDC BECAUSE I PROMISED, AND THEN ILL WRITE A CHAPTER STRAIGHT AFTER ;) X

LUKES QUESTIONS:

@radioactive-pizza asked: "Do you think you love Michael?" And @worship_queen_liz asked basically the same

'I like Michael *blushes*'

@whiteskullpanda asked: "What do you think of Michael?"

'I think he's great I mean, hes done so much for me.'

@shippingMuke asked: "Oh lucas, can you just tell Michael to bang you? When you're cured of course"

'Thats so rude I cant tell Mike that'

MICHAELS QUESTIONS:

@Highfiveurface asked: "How long do you think you can keep your secret from Luke?"

'I dont know, as long as possible until he knows me well enough not to think I will kill him. Even though yknow, I did want to.'

@worship_queen_liz asked: "Is Luke worth not Killing for?" And two more like that.

'He is, I'm trying not to.'

@whiteskullpanda asked: "Why do you kill?"

'Because I mean when I was younger these bullies cornered me, and there was a knife, and well, I was scared out of my mind and I just killed them all. Since then, I dont know why I do'

@shippingmuke asked: "Do you wanna get coffee and tell me the back story of why you started killing? I have tonnes of issues."

''I dont like coffee a lot but sure Ill come,'

ASHTONS QUESTIONS:

@radioactive-pizza asked: "Oh help! I have a paper cut do you think you could come round and fix it for me? Wink wink."

'Sure, I dont think you're in any real danger though'

@worship_queen_liz asked: "Have you ever broken a boner?"

'Erm, no.'

@whiteskullpanda asked: "Go make love to calum!"

'Whos calum?'

@shippingmuke asked: "What do you do again?"

'Im in training to be a paramedic but I mean I already know everything about emergencies so Im ready I think'

CALUMS QUESTIONS (HERE WE GO HAHA)

@radioactive-pizza asked: "How are you enjoying hell? Scumbag"

'Charming'

@worship_queen_liz asked: "Fuck you Calum", "Go back to building rice houses in china ching chong", and finally "Ching chong why is your ding dong on the internet?" (i laughed so hard at the last one)

'Im not asian.'

@whiteskullpanda asked: "Do you love ashton?"

'Whos ashton?'

@Shippingmuke asked: "I have nothing to say to you anymore, you're already dead."

'Finally, silence.'

LUKES BULLIES:

@whiteskullpanda asked: "Why do you bully people?"

'why not?'

@shippingmuke asked: "pffft. Talk to the hand and dont you dare say 'who gives a motherfuck?'"

'who gives a fatherfuck?'

MICHAELS BULLIES

@whiteskullpanda asked : "Why bully Michael?"

'Stupid rainbow haired prick'

@shippingmuke asked: "Hey! my main men, wanna go out and have some pizza with me?"

'Finally someone being nice, heya and suree'

THE OLD LADY ON THE BUS' QUESTIONS

@radioactive-pizza said: "Not a question but god bless your soul old lady"

'Thankyou honey'

@worship_queen_liz asked: "How are you?"

'Im lovely dear, you?'

@Whiteskullpanda asked: "wassup?"

'Im sorry..?' (coz shes old, get it?)

@shippingmuke said: "Hallelujah to you lady! bows down"

'These 'fangirls' are lovely arent they'

MY QUESTIONS:

@radioactive-pizza asked: "Okay so now that calums dead its hopefull gonna be Michael and luke but what about ash? is he gonnna find someone soon?"

'Im not sure, I think he deserves someone'

@Worship_queen_liz asked: "I love you so much! gets down on one knee and pulls out box WILL YOU GO TO A 5 SAUCE CONCERT WITH ME?"

'Thanks haha, and Id love to go see them when they come here next year, but my mum might not get me tickets. I never have good luck with things like concerts, Ive only ever been to one Mcfly one when I was ten'

@whiteskullpanda said: "Ur awesome! Bows down to you"

'Thanks hahah'

@shippingmuke asked: "hey want some pizza?"

'love some.'

NOW I KNOW THAT IVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS BUT ITS TIME FOR MY QUESTIONS TO YOU: HAHA

DO AN INLINE COMMENT OR COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER WITH THE QUESTION NUMBER AND UR REPLY THANKS THESE WILL HELP ME XXX

1. If ash were to bring a boy home, who would you freak out over, bearing in mind it cant be someone whos dead so not calum, the vamps or one direction.

2. If Michael were to admit to Luke his secret AGAIN, what do you think Luke would do?

3. When do you think Michael will stop killing? What has to happen for him to get the wake up shock?

4. Arent muke adorable though ;)

thanks for anyone who answers, and anyone who does answer a question will get a shoutout in my next chapter tomorrow ;)

byeeee xxx