20

LUKE

When I woke I had Michael beside me, and I smiled. I moved my arm and frowned seeing the dry blood. I sighed and walked to the bathroom.

I got into the shower, cleaning off any blood and then made sure I was just nice smelling in general.

I then walked out in my towel to the bedroom where Michael was still sleeping and got dressed. Yes, we still share clothes. I need to go shopping sometime, if i had any money. Throwing on a plain white shirt and some black jeans I went downstairs.

I craved food, but really, I didnt want to eat. I didnt think I was huge, but at least chubby, or more. I didnt like that. But I guess you cant help the truth.

I just sat and did nothing really, watching tv or making some loom bands. Michael had bought me a whole box as a thing to keep me from erm... yknow.

It didnt always work, but it was fun to do anyway. (IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOOM BANDS OR LOOM BRACELETS ARE THEN GET ON GOOGLE GURL I CANT BELIEVE YOU)

I had been making a blue and pink one when Michael walked in. "Hey," I spoke softly.

"Hey." He half smiled, sitting next to me. "I have a present for you." He said.

"Huh? Mikey you didnt have to."

"You dont even know what it is yet, it could be shit." We both laughed and I waited for him to continue. "So I know you dont have a phone, and I was just thinking you definately deserve one."

"Mike..." I cut in.

"Nope, im not done. And you know the iphone 6 just came out." (AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE IPHONE 6? I LIKE MY 5C THANKS)

"Mikey you didnt!"

"I did," He laughed, pulling out the box. I squealed and he handed it to me.

"Oh my god its so amazing," I smiled broadly. I jumped into his arms and we had a huge hug.

"Anything for you." He grinned.

"So can you teach me how to make those bands?" Mike asked.

"Sure."

So we spent ages just sitting on the couch, me demonstrating to Michael how you makea simple fishtail loom band. Him not really getting it, then saying he was too hungry and that he was going to get Pizza. I nodded and he was getting ready to leave and collect our order.

"Do you want to come?" He smiled.

"I erm, I dont know," I muttered.

"They arent going to be there," He sighed.

"How do you know that for sure?"

"I erm, I just do now come on." said the now blonde boy and threw me some black vans.

We spent the whole car ride jamming out to some Justin bieber.

Dont judge, his new stuff is the shit once you give it a chance.

"What song next?" Michael yelled over 'Roller Coaster'.

"Memphis, or Whats Hatnin'?" I yelled back.

"Recovery!"

"Confident!" I insisted. He mouthed an Okay, and blasted it out the speakers.

"Then she started dancing, sexual romancing. Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets. What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you? She's got my attention, she's confident!" We screamed out, bursting into laughter afterwards.

We'd picked up our pizza and headed home.

---

"Luke just have some," Mike whined.

"I'm really not hungry, mike." I replied.

"I know why you're not eating, its because you think you're fat. Well you're not. have some... for me?" He pouted.

I gave in, but only nibbled at some. I was expecting him to be disappointed but he seemed overly happy with the result.

I just dont think I can keep my feelings hidden away much longer.

DEDICATION TO @LOUHAZZABOYFRIEND3

Thanks for your comment :) xxx

THATS RIGHT IM DOING DEDICATIONS NOW SO I CHOOSE THOSE BY WHO VOTES AND COMMENTS ;) NEW COVERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME SEND THEM TO ME THROUGH:

Twitter : @RhiannonShawFox

or

Instagram : @Rhiannonshaw13

with the hashtag :

#Sinsmukecovers

thankyou :)

Or even if you don't send it directly to me I will always check if anyone has posted a cover with that hashtag regularly so just post it and I will find it , pinky swear xxxx