41

The photo lmao never freeze a 5sos performance 😂😂
LUKE

I woke with Michael lay on the floor around 1pm. Then last night began to come back to me.

I had to get out.

I know what I said, but hes a killer, he WILL kill me too eventually and I'm sure of that. But he's Michael. My Michael. And to say leaving him will rip my heart out is an understatement.

I slowly removed myself from the room, leaving him sleeping. I also wrote a note, skim reading it before placing it on the table beside the door.

I changed my mind. Wouldnt want Michael to wake up too soon and know I was gone so he could chase me, would I?

I sighed and put it in my coat pocket. I took my phone, and left.

MICHAEL

My eyes fluttered open, and I instantly filled with panic when Luke wasnt anywhere in sight. It must have been 7pm. I had really slept in.

I instantly know that he has gone because the key in my pocket was gone. I screamed in frustration and tugged on my shoes, and I was instantly out the door.

I hadnt told Luke this, but after the incident with calum I had installed a tracking app on lukes phone.

Paranoid I know, but I loved him, and I needed to know where he was should he go missing again. And now, I was glad I had.

I opened it, seeing he was quite far away. It would take me a while to get to him. Hopefully he walked and I had a car.

I started up the car, not turning on any music because now was not the time and nothing could help me calm down. He could be anywhere. This kid isnt streetsmart, he has no idea where he is going or what gangs are where. All I could do was pray to god that he would be okay.

LUKE

I had been walking for hours, and I honestly didnt know where I was going. I didnt really have anyone to go to, as I recall, my family didnt care for me much, and my friends were non existant. Calum's house was the only place I could have gone but, Michael killed him.

It was getting quite late, and I was so far away from everything that I seemed to be lost, not even able to find my way back to Michael if I tried.

But by now he would have woken up, and he would be either looking for me to see if I was safe, or he would be after my blood. And at that time I was sure it was the second one by now.

Michael was coming to kill me.

I leaned against a tree for a rest and let my eyes flutter closed. Scattered thoughts plagued my mind. I wanted Michael back, but he was a killer, and like it or not, I had to get as far away as possible.

I jolted awake, seeing that it was just nothing, my phone was burning in my pocket and I nervously unlocked it. Reading a text from Michael sent half an hour ago:

IM COMING FOR YOU.

My breath hitched in my throat, he was coming for me?

What did that mean? He was coming to kill me? He was coming to save me? I didnt know. I let out a shaky breath and sat in silence.

After a while I heard a car engine and a door slam. My eyes darted behind the tree I was sitting on and saw Michaels car, and worse, Michael. He was looking desperately at his phone, turning different ways every few seconds.

"Come on I know you're here," I heard him mutter, making me scramble to my feet and slowly creep away, shedding my coat But I step on a twig and he hears me, making me run. He follows close behind.

"Luke come here!" He screamed at me.

"Please no," I sobbed, and continued to run until I tripped. Looking up, I saw a railway line. I sprung to my feet and saw Michael coming. "Dont come any closer!"

"Okay I wont I just- Luke I would never hurt you please understand!"

"No, you're messed in the head Michael."

"Im not!!" He screeched angrily, making me jump and back away a few feet.

"I love you just please," I watched as tears slipped down his face. "Come home."

I zoned out, the air whipping around me and sound filling my ears, all voices telling me what I should do but they just conflicted with each other. I stuffed my hands over my ears screaming "Shut up, shut up!"

"LUKE!"

And everything turned white.