16

MICHAEL

I was starving if I'm honest but I wasn't going to eat until luke woke up.

I had tucked him into bed and put another blanket on top since it was cold.

I just sat playing my Xbox quietly at the end of the bed and sighed. What's virtual killing meant to do? It doesn't sustain me.

Then I think...

I haven't killed in bit, and I need to. And I will, later. And I have a target already.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and gasp turning around.

"Luke!" I cried "you scared me,"

He just nodded, looking tired and like his whole world had kind of been lost. Just depressed in general i guess, what's new?

"How do you play?" He asked after a while, pointing to my game.

"Oh well, I'll teach you, come here," I smiled patting my lap.

Luke looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I'm fat I don't wanna hurt your lap mike," he mumbled

"Whatever made you think that? You're gorgeous now come here." I insisted and he complied hesitantly.

After about half an hour of teaching him how to play, he still wasn't really getting the killing aspect.

"Just shoot them luke," I chuckled.

"But why? Why kill someone you don't know? They could have so much ahead of them, or a family, or someone who really needs them and you're just gonna take that away?" He asked.

I frowned. This had turned serious.

Even though luke had no clue about my past and present, I still felt the relation between the words he spoke about the game and my reality come through.

He makes an excellent point.

I push the thoughts aside.

"I don't know, erm I'm gonna go make some food just have another try."

"But mike I don't get it," he whined

"Well maybe just shutup and deal with it!" I snapped uncontrollably and stomped downstairs.

I didn't mean to snap, but luke will get over it.

Won't he?

SAT ON THE BUS AGAIN DOING THIS, WELL THERES A FAIR ON AND TRAFFIC IS DIVERTED SO IT TAKES LONGER TO GO PICK THE OTHER SCHOOL UP, LITERALLY LIKE TWENTY MINUTES LONGER SO I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE!!!!!

:) ily