22

MICHAEL

I woke up with him in my arms and I thought. What are we now?

We both clearly said we liked eachother yesterday, loved even. But he doesnt even know stuff about me. Not really, and I dont know much about him. Its completely blind.

I wanted to talk to him about it, and I wanted him to be mine. I decided that today I would spend all day being so nice and proving to him that Im worth it.

I hopped out of bed and got dressed, heading downstairs to make breakfast for my favourite person ever. I know he's been feeling insecure lately about his weight, but he isnt fat. You can see that, so I make him a full english breakfast and Im certain I can get him to eat it.

"Luke," I smile, nudging him slightly. He stirred slightly and looked up at me.

"Hello," He greeted in a raspy voice. I told him to sit up and as he did so, I quickly placed the plate on his lap, handing him a knife and fork.

"Mike, I cant eat this." He said quietly. My heart tore a little at the fact he didnt even want to eat.

"Please." I whine, he still shakes his head. I sat beside him and he looked down at it, looking upset. "I'll help you eat it, okay? But just eat SOME." I reached down and took off some bacon, shoving it in my mouth.

"Oh well thats gorgeous, shame you're missing out." I smirked. He smiled a little and I felt much better.

My heart lifted when he reached down also and ripped off a corner of some toast. Popping it into his mouth, he grimaced afterwards like he was in pain.

"Any more?" I asked hopefully.

"A Little." He replied quietly. In the end he ate a whole piece of toast and half a piece of bacon. It was a great result, but he seemed disappointed in himself.

"I cant do anymore Mike," He mumbled.

"That was amazing, thanks." I brought him into my chest, and we sat like that for a few minutes.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" I say, and he looks scared.

"Oh my god, you werent joking were you?" He stuttered.

"Oh no, I meant every word." I smile, seeing him calm. "I just wanted to figure out where we go from here."

"I erm, I dont know." He shrugged.

"I've gotta say I thought things would be so awkward but they arent." I said.

"Yeah,"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I blurted out, and he looks surprised.

"I um.. yeah." He smiled subtly.

"Great! Todays gonna be the best day of your life I promise." I squeal and take the plate and stop at the doorframe. I turn one last time. "Get ready," I said, and left him.

I havent even planned anything but Im gonna make sure he has a great time.

LUKE

Im going on a date with Mike. What?

Can we have a reality check for a second. Michael, who I only met maybe just over a month ago in an alleyway. Who took me in, who I only really admitted my feelings to properly last night. Who's helping me in any way he can.

Im glad I met Michael. Theres not a bad thing about him.

But I dont really know Michael, and he doesnt really know me. We will probably have to take some time to just get to know eachother in private.

I dont bother showering, but instead just do my hair in its usual quiff, and throw on some black skinnies, black converse and a black sweater with "misfits" written on it.

I walked downstairs and found Mike already dressed in some black and white converse, black jeans and a white shirt. "You look nice," He smiled at me and I felt myself blush.

"Lets go." Mike said and we got into the car. No justin bieber this time. It was Ariana Grande.

"Ive got one less one less problem," We both sang along loudly. Once the song had ended I took the oppurtunity to ask Michael. "Where are we going?"

"I thought a day at the farm because yknow, its cute." He smiled, looking like a kitten and I cheered.

"I love that idea," I managed to say before 'Turn down for what' blasted through the car and all sense of niceness was gone as we raved to it.

My date with Michael :)

YAY DONEEE ILL DO ANOTHER ON THE BUS HOME TOMORROW MAYBE BYEEE XXX