24

THE READS ARE GROWING. IF THIS REACHES 1K READS I'LL DIE, BUT I DOUBT IT TBH. I PROMISED SO HERE IT IS LETS GO xxxxx

MICHAEL

I had something special planned for tonight. I had told ashton to sneak into my house while I was gone, and then told him to tidy the house and to make us dinner. Something casual but fancy and delicious, and lasty (Which I stressed VERY MUCH to him) no cereal.

In the meantime, I was driving Luke to a special place. Well, not really special, but I liked it. We stopped at a field in the middle of nowhere. The evening sky crept in slowly.

"Mike, what are we doing here?" He asked, turning to me. "Are we lost?"

"Nope," I sigh happily. "Get out come on." I smile and walk round to his side of the car to open his door. He walked out and just stood there , doing that weird position he does with his feet turned inwards. I laugh and pulled him to come sit with me on a hill like bit.

We sat closely together and I wrapped my arms around him. "Did you enjoy yourself today?" I asked him and he immediately nodded.

"Course I did.You were so cute with those cats today Mikey," He squeals. I beam at him and pull him in for a side hug.

He's adorable.

"Luke honestly Im glad you said yes to today." I breathed out. "I was afraid you wouldnt want to. Because yknow, its me." I look at the floor.

I feel his eyes on me, and then sense his face inching closer. "Mike." He says quietly and I look at him. He looks worried for me. His face comes closer and closer as I prepare for the kiss I know he is going for.

Suddenly, I hear an annoyingly loud Apple ringtone. His phone. No, shit. I let out a puff of air as he apologises briefly and answers it.

Who could he have put in his phone besides me?

"Calum, hi," He says and I feel jealous, a boy?

"Er no Im kind of busy- oh ok- Im with someone right no- I guess I mean I dont kn- Okay." He sighs the last word and hangs up.

"What?" I ask quickly yet softly.

"I have this friend erm, he wanted me to go see him, now." He replies.

"Do you want to?" I ask seriously.

"No, I was having a nice time."

"Then dont go" I say bluntly,

"I have to, I mean hes always been there for me." Luke says and I scoff.

"Like when you were bleeding out on the floor? Or when he didnt hear from you for like a month? Great friend Luke." I say feircely and I can see his eyes go glossy. I immediately withdraw.

"Luke Im sorry." I say and pull him in for a huge hug. I half expected him to reject me but he didnt, he just melted into me and started to cry.

"I know." He sobs and I ask 'what?'

"I know he doesnt really care. He watched everything and did nothing, now what does he want? Im sick of lying to myself about him being a friend when he wasnt." It broke my heart to hear that.

"Well its settled then, we wont let him ruin our date. Come here." I say and kiss his cheek. He pulls away and smiles, letting me wipe away some tears.

I didnt really expect him to still want to kiss me but I let him. His lips touched mine in a sweet way, as he played with my rainbow hair.

The cold in his lips compared to my warm ones was a great feeling. I pulled him onto my lap and he wrapped his arms around my neck. We pulled away eventually because we were both quite short of breath.

"Shall we go home?" I say, staring at his red lips.

"No, I like it here. Can we just lay here for a bit?"

"Of course," I say, even though I will piss ashton off because the dinner will be cold and he will have wasted time and shit. Whatever bro.

We changed our position so that we were lying on the grass, him ontop of me, snuggling into my chest. "Thanks for tonight Michael." He whispers. I watch as his breath turns into cloud and it wisps away into the air.

"Its okay babe," I say, not really thinking much of the nickname but I notice him tense. "Something wrong?" I say.

"No," He says nicely and relaxes again. He turns and kisses me again, I get a slight rush but choose to keep it slow until he pulls away. I stroke his hair gently as he becomes silent for a few minutes.

I look down at him and notice slight snores coming from his lips. Really? this boy can sleep anytime. I sigh and pick him up, buckle him into the car and drive home.

I guess this night wont go any further.

DONE. BUS UPDATE IS GONNA HAPPEN TOMORROW PINK SWEAR !! ALSO SOO MANY READS I LOVE IT. AND DONT ASK ME THE PLOT BECAUSE IDEK IM WRITING BLINDLY! BYEEE xxxx

VOTE COMMENT ADD TO READING LISTS FOLLOW ME MESSAGE ME MAKE COVERS DO WHATEVER I APPRECIATE IT ALL.