14

LUKE

Michael lead me to somewhere that looked outdoorsy. I turned to him in realisation. "A park?" I smirked, trying to sound unimpressed, but on the inside, I was so excited! I hadnt really been to parks much, I didnt like to go out because I hadnt got many friends.

"Yeah, a park. Dont try to sound so negative, I know you're like 5 on the inside. Run free," He laughed and I ran, him chasing me.

We finally came to sit on some swings, Michael and I reaching out a hand towards each other, clasping them together innocently.

Silence.

We just swung back and forth, me occasionally kicking my feet on the ground to slow me down.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked suddenly, turning to him. He had an unreadable expression.

"I just thought that you might not go here very often, and you said you wanted to go somewhere." He smiled sweetly.

"You're right I dont come here." I frowned.

"Why?"

"I dont remember," I sighed, which was a lie. Of course there was a reason why I never came here, damage control you might call it. Minimize the confrontations.

"This is nice." Michael hummed, and I nodded, looking straight at him.

"Oh here he is boys," I flinched at the voice, fear striking me, Michael had to leave.

"Michael go," I muttered urgently. "Go, go!" I tried to stress the panic in my voice as much as possible before they got too close.

"Hey gay boy we missed you." Zayn smirked, punching my shoulder. I winced.

"Luke who's this?" Asked Michael, who was on edge.

"They're no one they just-"

"Came to see our best mate," Liam chimed in, edging closer. I looked at my shoes.

"Look at us when we're talking to you, bitch." My arm was grabbed by Louis and I squealed.

"Who's your man friend? Dude, you're not with him are ya?" Niall laughed.

"No, im not," Michael began slowly but was interrupted.

"Good because he cuts and E V E R Y T H I N G!" They all laughed and I saw Michael rip his hand from mine and ball it up into a fist.

"Mike lets go," I whispered and stood up, ushering him away. It was working, until..

"Hey," Louis called. "Next time you're gonna slice your wrist in an alley, call me, I'll help you."

It was then that Michael lost it. Charging forward, he grabbed Louis' neck and began squeezing. It obviously didnt take long for Niall to push him off, so that the three of them were all fighting eachother.

"I could kill you, bastard!" michael screamed. He seemed to be in a fit of anger that I had never seen before.

"Oh please," Zayn spat. He was right, Michael would never literally kill anyone, right?

I rushed forward to grab Michael who was losing this fight, only to be met by Zayn and Liam smirking down at me, before one of them swung a fist forward and then I dont remember much else, apart from the sideways view of four boys toppling over, and one coming closer.

Black.

LATE SORRY. AND ALSO, IT SAYS READING LISTS AND LIBRARYS ARE DOWN ON WATTPAD, IS THIS TRUE? IDEK.

SAID I WOULD UPDATE :* NIGHT XXXX