31

TRIGGER WARNING AS ALWAYS XX :*

I do not need reminding of the unrealisticness of this story. I know Michael would have been arrested for killing Calum even if it was defensive, I know. But for the sake of the story he wont be because then itd be over, so if youre confused, the police arent arresting anyone. thanks xxx

And also, when calum called luke and arranged him coming over he said "10pm" and i forgot the time so I made luke come over in the daytime, and changed it to 10AM instead. sorry, i always go wrong like that. lets start xxx

LUKE

I woke in someone elses bed. Not Michaels. I hadnt been in this room before but I remember the feel of this house. Its Ashtons.

He does something to do with ambulances, or hospitals, I dont remember but I know thats why Im here.

I looked down at my arms, completely covered in bandages. Then I remember last night and how they happened...

FLASHBACK

"Im coming, I, oh my god- Purple door, is that where you are? Stay there I, oh my god, I love you so m-"

And the line went dead as my phone screen blackened. I died inside as I grabbed the red box and sighed shakily, beginning what I had tried so hard to stop.

I just wanted Michael.

But Michael wasnt here.

Maybe if I died now, Michael wouldnt have to worry about me and Calum wouldnt hurt me.

I grabbed the blade and took shaky breaths for a few minutes. I always got scared when I did this, like if something was to go wrong or someone was to walk in on me, or I just needed to prepare myself mentally for what was about to happen.

Then, I breathed in one last time and sliced wildly, everywhere, paying special attention to my veins in my wrists. I noticed that a lot of blood was seeping from them and I bit my lip harshly, before laying back onto the cold floor and sobbing. If I died tonight I would be okay with that.

The stinging sensation was unbearable, but I couldnt move my arms to sort it out, I just felt so tired, so drained.

I heard the door jiggle a bit, fear and panic rushing over me as I tried to scoot under the bed, but my feet hung out and it was too late to hide as Calum pulled me out and stood over me.

"What the fuck is this?" He seethed looking at my pale complexion and my arms as I tried to look alive. I couldnt answer.

"This is pathetic how am I meant to fuck you now??" His voice boomed, making mys already tear stained face wince

"You're pathetic, got it?" He paused before continuing. "You dont have anyone who cares about you."

"M-michael," I croaked. "Michael cares about me."

"No he doesnt babe," Calum smirked. "Not at all. Do you see him here?"

While he talks its like slow motion, I see Michael's face peering round a corner

My heart stops as I see his face change to anger, blazing like a forest fire. And so I answer a quick.

"Yes," To Calum.

END OF FLASHBACK

And that was when Calum died.

I hated it, seeing it and hearing it. It plagued my mind, and I didnt care what Calum had done to me, I didnt really want him dead.

Michael was a murderer now.

But something bothered me, he seemed experienced.

"Luke?" I heard the door open and was met with Michaels broken face. He rushed forward, hugging me carefully.

"I thought you were going to die." He cried. I couldnt really speak. I was just so glad he came for me.

"Ashton says you'lll be okay, but I-I dont know how you're still here."

I shrugged tiredly.

"I need to talk to you," He whispered nervously. "And I dont want you to freak out."

I nodded slightly, telling him to continue.

"I killed Calum, you know that," He stuttered. "But you, erm, you dont know other things. I- Ive killed before Luke. Like over ten people, ive lost count. On purpose."

I stopped breathing

CLIFFHANGER AND I ABANDONED MY PROMISE I FEEL LIKE IVE LET YOU DOWN BUT IM DOING MORE UPDATES TONIGHT XXXX

SHOUTOUT TO MY NEW READER @cryingincorner