37

MICHAEL

I rushed out the house. She was literally dead, about time.

Just as I was trying to not kill, she does that. Well, Luke wont find out.

I crept behind her, letting us get a far bit away from the house. We must have been in the center of town but it was pretty empty. She turned a corner and I picked up my speed into a quick jog.

Time to act.

"Jordan!" I cried, panting, like I had just chased her. My eyes full of false emotion.

"What?" She snapped, glaring at me. I was kind of lost for words, what do these types of girls want? Oh yeah, male attention. Ew, but okay.

"I just thought to myself what an idiot Ashton was for choosing him over you. You're hot." I winced inside, she really wasnt.

"Oh really?" Her face softened and turned to what was probably an attempt at being seductive.

"Yeah, and I'm not that stupid see. I want you now."

"You can have me now Mike," She winked and came closer, reeking of cheap perfume.

I felt so disgusting but I knew that all this was necessary.

I wrapped my arms round her and placed my hands on her backside, making her let out an annoying moan.

"Lets get in that alley." I said as passionately as I could.

"Ew, an alley?" Jordan frowned.

"I cant wait to fuck you honey, its now or never." I raised my eyebrow and it only took about 2 seconds for her to begin frantically pulling me into the nearest alley.

She must be desperate.

I had pressed her against the wall and I knew that I needed to lure her in more for me to do what I intended, because being the idiot I was, I had left my blade at home.

I used all my willpower to push myself forward and stick my tongue down her throat, tasting bubblegum which made me want to gag. I kept my grip on her waist firm and she pulled away, staring at me. By the look in her eyes I knew I had gotten her far enough now.

"Mike, you're fantastic." She said hazily, leaning in slowly again.

"I know." I smiled fiercely and instantly wrapped my hands round her throat.

She made choking noises, clawing at my arms but it did nothing as I mercilessly pressed harder and harder. Her movements got slower and slower.

The look on her face was like an angel's but I knew that wasnt who she really was, so I waited for a minute to make sure she was gone, checking her pulse and everything, before leaving.

"Bitch." I mumbled and wiped off the lipstick from before.

Time to go home to Luke, who had completely slipped my mind.