30

OVER 3K AND IVE ONLY DONE 30 CHAPTERS THATS GREAT!ILY XXX

DEDICATION FOR @GABIIRWINSTYLES FOR YOUR COMMENT, THANKYOU HAHA XX ;)

AND ALSO TO @WORSHIP_QUEEN_LIZ BC THE NAME IS THE SHIT :*

MICHAEL

I opened my eyes, finding that Luke was missing. Did he leave already?

I sighed, he didnt even say goodbye to me. Oh well, He'll probably have texted me.

I just read a random text with a town name and "Purple door." Maybe it was a prank text, something random, or just not meant for me. I didnt text back, He'll be fine.

I sat and didnt really do much for quite a few hours and thats when I started to get worried. Luke wasnt the type to stay out for that long, I just knew that. And this 'girl' wouldnt keep him interested for that long anyway, I cant even keep him still!

But I didnt call him, this is meant to be the new non-clingy Michael that keeps his cool and never admits his feelings. I hadnt really done very well keeping that facade up so I unlocked my phone to call him when his name flashed on my screen, I immediately hit answer.

"Luke? Are you okay?" I tried to sound unattatched but failed miserably.

"Mikey, I c-c-ant," He choked down the line at me.

"What?"

"Help me, I cant leave," He croaked. I felt alert.

"Your friend..?" I asked.

"No---Calum." He said, fear evident in his voice. I felt all my hairs on my neck stand up in realisation that Luke was in deep shit.

"Oh my god Luke, Im coming okay?" I yelled falsely, I had no idea where he actually was. I would find him though.

"I.. I love you Mike." He cried.

"I'm coming oh my god I," I huffed, half putting on a shoe, and thought back to the text. "Purple door, is that where you are? Stay there, oh my god I love you so m-" I didnt get the chance to finish as the call ended. I felt a tear bolt down my face as I continued to fumble with the other shoe.

But I didnt forget my blade.

I sat in the car, knowing that Luke mustve gotten the bus because my car was still here. Therefore, I just needed to find a bus stop in the town he'd specified in his text: Stanford (IDK ANY PLACES SO IF THIS IS A REAL PLACE AWESOME HAHA BUT THE AREAS AND STUFF WONT BE FACTUALLY CORRECT SORRY, NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS)

I had paused at a few bus stops but there wasnt any purple doors anywhere. This was the last stop. I got out the car and didnt see purple anywhere. I started to silently cry as I sat down by a wall.

Was I going to lose Luke forever? I couldnt. I needed Luke.

Looking around I noticed something stick out of a gap in the wall, a rather noticable note. I frowned before crawling over and plucking it, opening it slowly.

My eyes widened, reading:

"Luke Hemmings, 30th September, 15:33"

He was here, a few hours ago, he was here. So I was at the right stop. And In the direction he was headed, there was a purple door. I just had to find it.

I ran along, thats right, I ran. clutching the paper tightly in my hand, the ink was already smudged a little from my tears. I was so out of breath and needed to stop. Would I ever make it in time?

Then I saw it..

A big purple door of a semi detatched house about a hundred metres away from me, and I didnt even stop for more breath. I just ran ahead.

I didnt knock because, who the fuck knocks in this situation?

I threw myself at the door until it opened, which would cause a big bruise later. It didnt matter. I couldnt find anyone downstairs, it was a wonder to me that this 'calum' hadnt heard me break in. I rushed upstairs but made sure to be extra quiet at the same time. All I heard was yelling of a voice I'd never heard before. That must be him. I peeked round the corner to see Luke lying on a bedroom floor, Calum stood over him. There was blood, so much blood.

"This is pathetic how am I meant to fuck you now??" His voice boomed, making luke's already tear stained face wince

"You're pathetic, got it?" He paused before continuing. "You dont have anyone who cares about you."

"M-michael," He croaked. "Michael cares about me."

"No he doesnt babe," Calum smirked. "Not at all. Do you see him here?"

"Yes." I rushed forward, blood boiling as I reached for my blade, pinning him against a wall. His expression held only fear.

"He's my everything, Im always gonna be there to save him." I mumbled and stabbed his gut, deep enough that he would die.

As Calum slid down the wall he was groaning, until he was on the floor, his face near luke's ear.

LUKE

Calums face was close to mine. "He's not gonna care forever, he'll get bored of your slicing just like everyone else. And soon enough, he'll get rid of you too." He spoke almost silently, making Luke shudder before he stopped moving altogether.

"Luke? There's blood everywhere," Michael gasped, looking at my wrists.

How that happened was a story that could be saved for another day. (ILL DO A FLASHBACK OF WHAT HAPPENED ANOTHER DAY HAHA)

"Luke, Luke?" Michael cried, hugging me close, his shirt turning scarlet.

"Im okay Mike," I say, just as my vision fades and I guess that I just lost too much blood to stay awake any longer...

TOOK AWHILE

LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE I JUST GOT TOLD TOMORROW IM HAVING 2 TEETH OUT, *ADDED TO THE TEN I HAVE ALREADY HAD OUT DUE TO CROWDING THATS 12 FRIGGIN TEETH GONE, AND THEN 2 WEEKS AFTER THAT IM GONNA HAVE BRACES. LIKE TRAINTRACKS.

IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE DONT THEY GIVE YOU A LISP AND I REALLY DONT WANT THEM IVE ALREADY GOT BAD HAIR, PALE SKIN AND GLASSES WITHOUT HAVING FUCKING BRACES TOO LIKE SERIOUSLY MY BOYFRIENDS GONNA DUMP ME AND EVERYTHING

AND ALSO MY FRIENDS ARE CRAPPY SO THEYRE GONNA BE TAKING PHOTOS OF THEM AND PUTTING THEM ON SNAPCHAT AND FACEBOOK AND IM JUST GONNA GET UPSET :(

I DONT WANNA BE UPSET AGAIN.

IM SORRY YOU PROBABLY DIDNT READ IT BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY IT.

UPDATE TOMORROW X