40 REUPDATED

I wrote this listening to Ed Sheeran's album X, maybe you want to listen to that when you read this too.

And also, favourite song on X ;)

I like Shirtsleeves, photograph, one, and take it back, and nina... or sing...or dont. Omg i cant choose XD

Luke

When I woke I just felt sore and tired, probably because I had been um, busy... it was 11:15am now.

I couldn't believe michael and I had done that. He was so considerate. I wouldnt imagine that night with anyone else.

There wasn't much doubt in my mind that I loved michael now

I sighed, rolling out of bed. Michael wasnt much of a morning person so I didnt bother talking to him. I just switched on the TV.

There was no X factor or Jeremy Kyle on, damn. No good TV. So I switched on the news, wincing at the annoying news reporters voice.

"Last night a young lady named 'Jordan Sheeran' was found in an alleyway dead. She was believed to be strangled. Police have no suspects but they are testing for DNA. Her family have been informed and are truly devistated, here's an interview we had with them earlier today."

My mouth hung open as I continued to listen in silence.

The TV switched to a pair of slightly old parents, who looked emotionally shattered.

"We loved Jordan. She spoke her mind a lot, she was very out there." The dad said, letting the mother continue for him as he reached for a tissue.

"She had a lot of mental problems, and went through a lot at school. Bullies. She changed, sort of built a facade, or a wall around herself and she could come off as quite a nasty person. But only when she was scared of something."

It swtiched back to the reporter in the studio. "It wont be long before Police figure out who it is, but they are urging anyone who saw her right before her murder that day to step forward and tell what they know. You owe it to the parents." She said accusingly, staring right through the TV at me. I felt blamed,but anything couldve happened.

I switched the TV off frantically as I hugged my knees to my chest in panic.

Michael.

He wouldnt though, would he?

I flashback to that time he told me he murdered people, the time he said I was dreaming. No, it was just a dream.

I heard the door open, revealing a sleepy Michael. "Hey babe,"

"No." I said wide eyed.

"What?"

"Jordan died." I said bluntly.

"O-oh, did she? Thats terrible."

"Yeah. They say she was murdered."

"Oh,"

"Dont worry though, the police say theres DNA on the body, so they'll find the person very quickly." I say.

I watched closely as his face turned into panic. "Luke," He said.

I raised an eyebrow, trying to stay calm but honestly I was scared to death as I had came to a certain conclusion.

"We need to talk."

"Talk to the police. Murderer." I spoke. Great luke, you might have just got a killer mad.

"Luke she made you do that!!" He screeched at me, pointing to my arm. I coiled up at the loud sound and he didnt move forward to comfort me this time.

This is where it all falls apart.

"So it wasnt a dream?" I asked but the silence and the way he hung his head told me everything.

I exploded. "You made me think I was crazy! All along you're just a cold hearted killer dont you get it?"

He had a hurt expression, but it hinted at anger. "I knew you'd react this way I didnt wanna lose you. Dont be such a freak!"

He clamped his hand over his mouth. "Luke I-"

"No!" I yelled, before wiping a tear and returning to a softer tone. "Im leaving Michael." And started for the door. But Michael was ahead of me and slammed the door shut, locking it and hiding the key in his pocket.

"Let me go." I cried.

"No, I cant lose you."

"Im leaving you waste of space, maybe I shouldnt be the one cutting maybe you should."

I didnt really realise the words I had spoken until I watched him run into the bathroom and lock that aswell.

"Mike no," I mumbled more to myself than to him. "Michael!!" I screamed, pounding on the door.

"I dont wanna lose you luke," I heard him whimper.

What do I say? He killed people, whos to say he wont kill me? But at the same time, I would probably be dead by now if it wasnt for him. He brought me in , took care of me, had patience to no end, and as much as I hated it right now, he was my everything.

"Open the door or Ill do it too," I mumbled.

I heard the lock click and I waited a moment before pushing my way through, seeing that Michael hadnt actually done it yet. He was in a ball, visibly shaking from crying and I sighed before walking over to him and sitting with him, kissing his salty cheek.

"Its okay." I tell him. "It'll all be okay."

"What happens now?" He asked in a tired voice, hicupping frequently.

"Michael," I huffed, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Whatever happens, I'm in love with you. And I know that's hard to believe."

He looked up at me and smiled sadly. "Thanks Luke,"

And we fell asleep like that on the bathroom floor.

HUGE SURPRISE COMING UP NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!!! MUST READ IT AS SOON AS U CAN

ALSO ANOTHER CHARACTER ASK COMING SO GET QUESTIONS BREWING (READY XD)

DONT ASK YET. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE AHAH

I appreciate all support on this book and also my other one Love In The classroom which is gonna be updated tomorrow xx byee