9

MICHAEL.

I woke up around 5pm feeling like absolute shit.

Luke still isnt awake, but ashton said he probably wouldnt be. I stood up and headed for the shower, and after that, changed my clothes and headed out to the shop for some hair dye. I'd gotten bored of this colour already.

I stood in the shop, wondering which one. I remembered how Luke told me his favourite colour was red, and instantly reached for it. Bright and bold, perfect.

I went straight on to dying it when I got home, Luke still asleep.

Once I had done I sat on the couch, happy with the appearance of my red styled hair. The urge to kill slowly creeping in my mind. I had stayed at home with Luke for ages so I hadnt had the chance, but I had wanted to.

It was quite late now.

I stormed out the house with my knife, evil thoughts on my mind. I headed straight for the gay club. A great scene for a kill.

I instantly heard blaring music and strobe lights, the smell of sweat and the sight of grinding men. Some attractive, some an awful sight. I sat at the bar and ordered my drink, sighing. All I could think about was Luke, but I had to push it aside. I needed this.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned to see a half attractive guy smirking at me as he took a seat on the stool next to me. "Hey, I'm Austin." He flashed his pearly white teeth.

"Hello." I said flatly, not telling him my name. Too risky.

"Wanna dance?" Austin winked and I nodded with not much emotion, keeping up my excellent poker face.

He led me to the dance floor, and we continued to dance but I kept my distance. Suddenly he placed his hands on my hips, pulling me so that my back was on his chest. He placed his lips on my neck and I realised that all of the guys in here were just horny messes, so I had to lure him in.

I let him roam my neck and I pressed my back to his crotch, grinding on him. I felt him stiffen. Turning round I smirked at him and leaned in to his lips, playing with his hair. He looked so flustered.

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" I bit his ear lobe. He gulped and nodded. I took him by the hand and lead him to an alleyway outside. Dark, secluded, just right.

"So babe what do you wanna do?" Austin whispered.

"Anything you want," I replied.

"Surprise me."

I nodded. "Close your eyes, babe." It felt so wrong calling him that, I just wanted Luke right now.

Austin obeyed, closing them. I silently grabbed my blade and brought it close to his neck. He had no idea.

"Ready honey?" I smiled. He nodded and with one quick swipe it was all over. He was gasping on the floor and soon enough he was gone.

I huffed and left, satisfied. This is the monster that I truly am.

I kill, I go home, I forget that it ever happened.