28

MANY DEDICATIONS WITH REASONS:

@MUKEYMOUSE (GOOD NAME) <<<< this is my official dedication

@MAYBELATE (GREAT MUKE STORY I LIKE IT SO FAR :) )

@_CUTECLIFFORD_ (BECAUSE I MEAN MICHAEL IS CUTE SO)

@CUDDLEXME_LASHTON (BC I WOULD PAY $500,000,000,000 TO BE CUDDLED BY LASHTON)

AND FINALLY @LOUISLOVER1 (I LIKE LOUIS ;) )

Dedications are actually really easy to get from me you bascially just have to vote or comment on a line and Im that easily won over XD so get going you could be the dedication everytime if you wanted!

---------------------------------------------

LUKE

The next few times we went to Ashtons house it was pretty much the same, but I had gotten more and more comfortable around him. I still wore sleeves.

Come to think of it there was no reason to, he was the one who came when I was passed out on the bathroom floor, so he has seen anyway but I still wanted to.

It was Wednesday now, and I still hadnt stopped thinking about how I had to go to Calum's house tomorrow. I had been awake for a few hours and Michael was downstairs making breakfast.

I didnt want to go to Calums. He might just want to hang out but I couldnt help but think he wanted to hurt me. I had to go, no doubt about it, He would find me if I didnt. What if something bad happened to me? Would Michael come and find me? Or would he just be okay with me never seeing him again.

I knew Michael liked me but there was always a little voice of anxiety whispering in my ear, what if it was all just a lie?

But I just grouped it together with the world of other voices in my head telling me to either, not do something, to do something, what I am, or what I am not. They ruined everything all the time.

Maybe its best if I dont tell Michael.

Just then, he walks in with a sandwich for me and I nibble at it, only managing to finish half. I tried I guess, and he seems happy and leaves, returning only a minute later.

"So what are your plans for today?" He asks and flops down on the bed next to me. I gulp.

"Nothing really,you?"

"Nothing."

We both puff out air and he turns to me. "Lazy day?" He asks.

"Everyday is a lazy day, we always just sit on the couch and watch TV," I say cheekily and he shrugs.

"It doesnt require much energy. What do you say, are you down?"

"Im so down." I smirk and he leaves. (HEHE LYRIC)

I think that today should just be about Michael, about me letting him know how much I care. Because to be honest, I dont know what will happen to me tomorrow. Michael doesnt know now, and I'd rather keep it that way.

The whole world had bigger problems, so I should just swallow my fear.

------

Yet again I had grown bored of the TV, and was just staring at Michael instead. This time when he caught me I didnt flinch. He just smirked and kissed me again.

"Luke I Have a question."

I raised my eyebrows to tell him to continue.

"We havent known each other ages, but I'd love for you to be my boyfriend, I really would."

I just clamped a hand over my mouth and his eyes went wide. He probably thought it was a bad response until I grinned. "Of course I will." And he squeezes me tightly into his chest, kissing my hair.

"You're perfect." He says smiling like an idiot.

"I know," I say and we both chuckle.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asked and I froze. How do I play this?

"I erm, made plans. I had arranged to go see a friend, thats all." I say lightly.

"Its not calum is it?"

"NO. I wouldnt." I lie and he nods.He would never let me go if he knew it was Calum.

"So who?"

"A girl called Katie." Now to be honest, I dont know a katie, but he doesnt know that right now.

"Oh, well I guess we can move the date. But no leaving me for her," He joked and leaned in for another kiss. I pulled away laughing nervously. My fear was masked well, because I was terrified.

By the time we wanted food I tried to act like I wasnt hungry, but Michael had been with me all day, he knew very well that it wasnt possible.

"One tiny sandwich. Thats all," He pouted.

"No, Michael." I said.

"Please, for me babe?" I flinched at the word, in a good way and I saw him smirk. He knew my weaknesses very well.

I took the sandwich from him and went to sit in the front room while he made his. I was gonna feel so fat soon.

After I was done I felt okay but sort of disappointed that I gave in that easily. Next time I wont.

"Lukeee," Michael whined beside me.

"What?" I laughed.

"I want a hug."

"A hug or a cuddle?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"Theyre both the same thing."

"They are definately not the same thing."

"How?"

"Hugs are like 5 seconds long, cuddles last all night," I smiled sweetly and I saw him return it.

"Cuddle it is."

And I just stayed like that, occasionally laughing at some weird joke on Tv, but most of the time I was just relaxing into Michael and breathing him in.

If Im honest, he didnt smell great. But that was great, if you know what I mean. I never did want some overly pampered boyfriend who always smelled more of Lynx than a human, and never let his stubble grow. I liked Michael how he was, even if it was smelling like popadoms. (REFERENCE)

"Babe its late, maybe we should get to bed if you need to leave tomorrow." Mike muttered into my ear and I groaned, I didnt want to move.

"O-kay Mikey," I said and reluctantly got up from where I was, kissing Michael and leading him upstairs with my hand.

We stripped off to our boxers, brushed our teeth and climbed into bed, pretty much in the same position as we had been every night.

My breathing had gone slow and I hadnt moved for a while so I guess I could look quite asleep right now. Then he kissed my jaw gently and said:

"I wont ever lose you, Luke."

And I drifted off to sleep, not bothering to say anything.

AS I SAID BEFORE I APOLOGISE PROFUSELY. THAT WAS LIKE 1000 WORDS WHICH MIGHT NOT BE IMPRESSIVE TO YOU BUT I STRUGGLE TO SIT AND WRITE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME.

SO MANY READERS OMG HI.

IM OKAY NOW, WHO NEEDS BOYS ANYWAY? ALL THEY DO IS MAKE YOU FEEL STUFF THEY DONT FEEL FOR YOU AND THATS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. BOYS SHOULD BE BANNED (EXCEPT 5S0S) ALL THOSE IN FAVOUR SAY i!!

BYE XXXX THANKYOU SO MUCH :^