35

LUKE

Michael had been a saint looking after me for a few days until I was able to be up and about again.

He hadnt left the house unless it was to bring me a Mcdonalds breakfast, which was all I ended up having because... of the calories. But things were looking up for me.

We just spent all day in bed playing on Michael's games console, but more time was spent chatting to each other and just enjoying the peacefulness.

"Lukeee." Michael dragged on next to me.

"Yeah"

"Love youuu," He laughed and poked my side. I scolded him and pushed him away but he just giggled more. "Anyways, Ash asked if he could come over today."

"Oh okay, Ill just stay up here then?" I asked.

"No, come down and spend time with him, you'll enjoy it I promise. Youve been round loads before."

Michael was right, but this time it was different. I couldnt escape because its not like I could just go home if anything went wrong because, I live here.

I didnt even know what I was getting so worked up about. Ashton's cool, he wouldnt hurt me. He already knows I get...upset.

So I agreed.

And it didnt take long after I had showered, styled my hair and dressed myself for the doorbell to ring. Michael answered it as I waited patiently in the front room.

"Wait, ash, what were you thinki-" He didnt get to finish, as that orange blonde bimbo from before stepped into the room. She took shaky steps because of her impossibly high heels and made little dents in the carpet as she went. Michael's not gonna like that one bit.

She plonked herself down on a two seater opposite me, eyeing me as my mouth hung open. I hated this girl.

"See something you like?" She asked and winked. I shuddered, remembering our encounter from before.

Flashback:

I lay on the concrete peacefully waiting for Michael, common sense would be to just knock, ash is my friend and its okay to do that, but I didnt want to. When I came out here after Michael I didnt realise how bad I still was, so I was kind of limp and dizzy on the curb. I probably looked drunk.

Suddenly a sharp set of noises filled my head, they were clicks along the floor, like heels. The steps were small and clumsy and I raised my head to see a pair of shiny silver heels. Her skin was a tangerine colour and she wore a short pink dress and handbag. No class whatsoever.

Ew.

I tried to make it clear that I wanted to be left alone but clearly she didnt see, and stood above me. I didnt look because I was sure I would get a glimpse of her erm... short dress.

"Hey babe," She blinked her eyelashes at me. "What you doing here alone?"

"I erm.. Im waiting for someone." I muttered.

"A girlfriend?"

"No."

"Good." She smiled falsely and stroked my hair from where she was standing, making me jump away. "Whats wrong? Dont wanna make out yet?" Which was said in full seriousness.

"I dont. Ever. Im gay." I said bluntly, and watched as her face dropped and then puffed up in anger.

"You what?"

"GAYY" I rolled my eyes

"Gross," She huffed and walked towards the door, and after that Michael came to join me, frantic. My heart fluttered at the sight of him.

End Of Flashback.

It wasnt long that I had to bare the awkward silence before Mike and Ash walked in, probably having had a conversation before.

Michael sat with me and Ashton sat with her, who I had learned was called Jordan. I saw the way Michael ignored her as she ranted about how some girl at Primark thought she was a size six shoe instead of a five, and how she had tried to get her fired for that.

"So anyways, the manager said she would be punished and gave me a discount. Do these look like a six to you?" She said annoyingly, holding up her foot.

"No." Ash said emotionlessly.

"Exactly, I knew you'd understand." She smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek, leaving her bright pink lip gloss on him. He wiped it off and grunted.

I sighed and rested my head on one arm, and barely noticed my sleeve of my grey sweater roll up. Jordan screeched.

"Ew what the fuck?" She snarled, pointing at me. I gasped and pulled it back down. Michael looked concerned.

"What Jordan?" Mike asked impatiently.

"I-He-- SLICE BOY!"

I felt my mouth hang open and my breath didnt seem to come out.

"Fucking disgusting! You're mental, what, you cut and cut and for what? Attention Whore." Her hands were flailing all over the place.

"Shut up Jordan!!" Ashton screamed angrily.

"No. Ashton we're through if you insist on having freaks as friends. Im leaving." She stopped at the front door. "Go, do it, I dare you." She sneered and slammed the door.

Time stood still.

HEY GUYS! GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO IN TWO DAYS IM DYING. SOME FANS ARE BEING FUNNY ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PRETTY GIRLS IN IT. LIKE OHMYGOD -_-

THEYRE ALL LIKE "THEYRE MY 5SOS THOSE GIRLS CANT HAVE THEM" ERM, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT.

ANYWAYS ANOTHER SHORT BIT AFTER THIS TOO AND THEN ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW ILY XXX