18

MICHAEL

I just let Luke sleep, because he was clearly not up for anything right now. But yknow what I was up for? Revenge.

I grabbed my knife and headed out, dressed in my black leather jacket and gloves. I drove to the park and looked around me, it was pretty dark and cold out here but I was determined that they would still be here.

I sat on the same swing from before. For about 30 minutes, in silence. Until...

"Hey you," Louis stomped out with the rest of them. "Well you've got some nerve coming here alone."

"Yeah I have,"

"What made you think you could show your face here again?" Zayn sneered. I shrugged cockily.

"I hope you learned your lesson." Said Niall. I shrugged again.

"Well man you were alright, you could've joined our crew, the offer is still open." Smiled Liam Evilly.

"Er no thanks," I scoffed.

"Oh well," the sailor boy spat. "I hope your little boyfriend cut too deep,"

Then I lost it like I had before. I lunged forward, ripping my knife from my back pocket and firmly sliced throat by throat until only Louis remained.

He looked in pure fear as I sat on top of him, pinning him down. He was watching each of his friends gasp and wheeze and then slowly die. I smirked.

"You wanna know what its like to sit there and feel helpless? Like nobody can fix you? Luke's broken, and Im gonna fix him, no matter how many dicks I have to kill. If you think that sitting there with cuts on your arms is peachy, it isnt." I growled. "You dont seem convinced. Let me help you,"

I brought one of his wrists up to my knife and sliced as deep as I could, and then did the other one. Louis howled in pain as I did so.I didnt have much time before he passed out of blood loss.

"Thats how it feels. And yknow what? He still hurts inside afterwards. I LOVE him, got that? And NOBODY will EVER take him away. Good luck where you're going." I finish by slitting his throat also.

Theres so much blood everywhere, and each boy's face looks petrified. It doesnt bother me, they deserved it.

-------

When I got home I found Luke still asleep. He will never know.

SHORT OR BAD OR BOTH. SORRY. XXXX