19

ER I THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY BECAUSE IF ANYONES WONDERING WHY MICHAELS NOT BEEN CAUGHT YET, BECAUSE I MEAN COME ON HE DEFO WOULD HAVE BEEN. BUT THIS IS A STORY so IT WOULD RUIN IT IF MICHAEL WAS ARRESTED AND THEN THERE WOULD BE NO MORE MUKE. SO YKNOW.LETS BEGIN

Michael

I dont feel guilty for what I did, at all. Only someone who has cut can truly know what its like.

Like me.

To sit there and know that the only thing in your life there for you is a fucking piece of metal, it hurts. I mean was it so hard for someone to ask if I was okay? It doesnt take a degree to talk to someone who's staring death in the face.

I remember my first kill like it was yesterday.

Flashback:

I stumbled through the dark town, had they heard of streetlamps? I rubbed at my tear stained face furiously, trying to keep my sobs quiet so they wouldnt find me. I tripped suddenly, and fell face first onto the floor. I screamed, then clamped a hand over my mouth, realising what I had just done.

"I heard something from here, come on lads!" Brad yelled. (THE VAMPS HEHE)

Fuck, i thought to myself. I sprinted as fast as my tired state would allow me, and I heard their curse words getting closer to me. I turned a corner and immediately hid behind a bin at the end of a dark alley.

"He must be here," Conner said, disgust in his voice.

I sobbed in fear and realised that I had just let myself be found. They appeared and dragged me into the middle of them. Brad drew a knife out of his pocket and handed it to Tristan, who knelt down in front of me.

"Now you listen and listen close slice boy." He began, smirking. "You wanna cut because you think its gonna make us feel guilty. Well it doesnt. But if you wanna hurt yourself, be my guest." He laughs and places the knife on the ground.

I froze scared.

"Need some help starting?" He offered with an obviously fake smile.

He grabbed it and lightly sliced the topside of my arm, away from my veins. I screamed and tried to back away, but was met with a couple more cuts on each arm. I scrambled away sobbing.

"There, now your turn." He threw the knife at me and I grabbed it. Staring at it for about a minute as they all cackled with laughter, I felt anger boil through my vulnerable form. No more.

I lunged forward, cutting everyones throats before they could even try to get away.

I sat and reflected on what I had done. I was a murderer now. I took a shaky breath and stumbled home.

End of Flashback.

I shivered where I stood, and wiped a tear from my eye I didnt know I cried in the first place. I put away my knife and stared at its hiding place.

Ive always kept that knife for my kills, like a reminder that I didnt start for no reason.

I had a shower and changed my clothes, hopping into bed with the broken boy.

I have to fix him.

DEDICATION TO @SHIPPINGMUKE FOR VOTING FOR EVERYTHING THANKYOUUU!! :) AND GREAT NAME :*

WRITING ANOTHER ONE AS WE SPEAK. XXXX