42

MICHAEL

I had chased him for so long, but now I had finally found him. Stood before me, backed up, on an empty traintrack.

"Come home," I said to him. And watched the conflict in his heart as he stood there, completely zoned out. He didnt hear the bell for the crossing ring. He didnt see it coming.

"LUKE!" I yelled, rushing forward but I was too late.

He realised at the last second, staring at me, as scared as the first time I had met him. Vulnerable, upset, dead inside. It slammed into him at such speed, carrying him with it. My heart shattered into a trillion pieces and I dropped to my knees in complete agony.

"LUKE, NO!"

I wanted Luke here, with me, but he wasnt. He was long gone now.

I wonder what his last thoughts were. I wonder how he was feeling.

I crawl back near the tree I found him at, seeing his coat and let out a strangled sound, clutching it towards me and let myself sob into it.

I rooted through his pockets and found a scrunched up note. I cried, was he going to give this to me...? I read it through the tears glazing my sight,

"Dear Michael,

I really just wanted to write this to tell you that I'm leaving. Forever.

I dont want you to think that I hate you, I love you Michael

I love you so much, you're everything to me. You picked me up when I was at my lowest and made my life okay again. I cant ever thank you enough.

You're not perfect, but everyone has some secret sins they fail to share. You are my Sin.

And I want you to know that even though I am gone, I will always think of you.

I do not want you to cut like I did, I would never wish that on you. I love you baby, forever and always.

Luke x "

I couldnt even speak, I just got in my car and drove home, taking his jacket and note with me. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor that night. My life would never be the same without him.

I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT LUKE IS DEAD AND THE BOOK IS NEARING THE END

CHARACTER ASK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. ILY XX DONT HATE ME