23

Luke

After we had arrived, Michael and I had bought some bags of animal food and went around the farm feeding horses, sheep and pigs. Cute. But we decided to stop a cow had taken the bucket forcefully from us and ate all we had.

We walked hand in hand to the petting zoo and saw a nice blonde lady handing out rabbits to small children.

I squealed.

"Excuse me miss can we get an animal over here?" Michael chuckled beside me.

She complied and sat me down on a hay stack, and placed a small black kitten in my hands.

"This is my cat now," I laughed.

"Aww lukey smile." Michael said holding up his phone. I gave the cheesiest grin I could and he snapped the picture.

The same happened to Michael with a tabby kitten. He was still squealing over it but not as much. He seemed more nervous when it began trying to escape.

"What are you doing?" He laughed in a cute voice, placing it back on his lap.

I took a picture on my phone aswell but I didn't tell him. I liked the focus on his face as he stroked it softly.

Once we were done, Michael suggested ice cream and we went to the nearest parlour and both got chocolate and strawberry cones, with biscuit pieces and toffee sauce. Mmm, it probably would've been a nice date if it weren't for the little voice in the back of my head telling me not to eat. But for Michael, I ignored this voice for today.

"Are you ready to go home?" Michael asks me, tossing his cone in the bin.

" I could just stay forever, but okay." I smile sweetly.

"Okay , we're not done yet Lucas." He says to me cheekily and links our maybe slightly sticky toffee hands before walking back to the car.

ANOTHER BUS UPDATE!!! ILY

AND ALSO HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE CAPITAL FM VIDEO OF 5sos PLAYING WITH KITTENS? I DIED LIKE 200000000 TIMES A MINUTE

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE! Xxxx