Chapter 1

Back then, when I was still in America. My life was great, until my mom found another man to be with from Korea.

I'm still pretty pissed about it, but I can't do anything to change her crazy  mind.

The man she will soon marry, actually has kids...and I never wished for me to have siblings. Ever.

I tried begging and begging, but seems like he brainwashed her because of his damn looks.

Now I'm officially Lee Y/n (your name), and I go to a school with full of brats.

"Come on Y/n, get up. Time for your first day" I opened my eyes quickly and realized I slept in the kitchen.

I saw my siblings staring at me, "what?" I gave them the look "what do you want?." I've never been in this bad mood, NEVER.

I rushed myself to the door, and put on my shoes getting ready to get out.

"Hm, she has a bad hair day." Sooyun says, and I glare at her. "Bye hone-." I cut my mom off by slamming the door.

To be honest, Korea isn't THAT bad, it's just cuz of them.

I put on my headsets and everything around me felt so peaceful. I stood patiently for the bus to arrive until, I felt someone take one of my ear piece.

"Nice so-" I screamed, "Chill your cats girl, it's me!" I looked at her up and down. Do...I...know...h-her?

"Now, now. No need to give me that look." she giggles, how can a person be this cheerful in the morning.

"Hello, my name is Alyssa." she smiles at me, "Hi? My name is Lee Y/n (your name)." She stretched out her hand, and I softly shook them.

The rest was just an awkward silence.

Now high school, it's a place where drama and love life starts to ruin your life piece by piece, and trust me it'll kill you.

The school isn't what I expected, it's big, full of students in the courtyard, which totally makes me comfortable. I cringed.

"This looks like an anime school." I jolted as I forgot that Alyssa was beside me. "Anime school? I think this is more like a private school." I chuckled, "because it IS a private school." she stammered the 'is.'

I shook my head while she laughs and we both walked straight to the office.

The whole time, everyone was looking at us, and Alyssa is enjoying it.

We heard a group of people shouting at a distance, and Alyssa ran up to the crowd. I stood there watching the rest of the students crowd up.

They finally gave space, and I saw....

-Kim Taehyung-

Ugh, these girls never get tired of us.
It's so tiring, how can they be not tired at this point.

I heard from Jungkook earlier that there's new students, and I saw one of them. She isn't my type.

Finally Namjoon spoke up, and they immediately gave us space. There I saw her, Lee Y/n.
It's been a long time since I saw her, it's been 7 years, bet she doesn't even remember me.