〔Chapter 19〕

-Kim Taehyung-

I unlocked my door, and saw everyone sitting on the couch watching Netflix. "Yo Taehyung!" Jungkook called out, "Where is Y/n noona?" I stand still, Jungkook is waiting for an answer. "She uhh...she.." I stuttered, Jimin stood up.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" he asked and I nodded, I don't know how to explain to the. "So if you're okay, why are you not telling us?" Jimin added and everyone else agreed.

I gulped, "She got...taken away." my fingers trembled as I said that sentence, Jimin clutch his fists and threw his hands on my collar and push me on the wall, "Why didn't you chase her?!?" "Why didn't you?!?" Jimin said and everyone ran up to him to stop him.

"She...she's gone because of you!" Jimin screamed, Hoeseok restraining him, "Man, you had to let go the person just like that!" he stated. "And that person, is the person I love!" he shouted and my eyes widened. I ran to him and fling a punch on him.

"I told you...that it was only me who was allowed to love her like that!" I said grabbing his collar, "You even promised that you won't love the same person as I did!" I exclaimein anger. "I trusted you! I thought you wouldn't break it!" I said shouting as guards came inside and slowly pulled us apart.

"Taehyung, Jimin that is enough!" Namjoon shouted, "Fighting will not bring Y/n back!" he said. "You may be fighting over, but the important thing is Y/n's safety." Namjoon added and everyone else agreed. "Hyung...yo-." Jungkook slowly said but didn't have enough guts to talk out.

I stood there in front of Jimin with a glare, I got my self out from the guards grip and head upstairs.

-Kim Namjoon-

This day was full of things we hoped it didn't have to happen, it is still a commotion in the house.

Me and the others fully understand after Yoongi explaining the situation between Y/n and Taehyung. But Jimin in love with
Y/n? That's surprising. He usually doesn't fall in love too quick.

I remember something, it was after dinner time when I overheard the conversation between Jungkook and Taehyung in the kitchen.

"But hyung, Y/n could've not been kidnapped if you waited that long, whose man would take that much of time and not kidnaps that person in a small amount of time?" the voice said, as I recognized it as Jungkook. "It can be possible." a deep voice said back, it was Taehyung.

"But she could've attempted to escape from you or something." Jungkook said, Taehyung isn't as scary as he looks like.

"She wouldn't do anything like that. That girl does not have her things with her!" Taehyung stated loudly.

"If you waited for an hour, what else did you witness?" I heard the question and couldn't help but gulp.

"I witnessed a group of men and a woman, and those men were carrying a person. I could barely recognize that person."
"And then? What else happened hyung?"
"I rushed up to Y/n's mothers room and only saw her mother staring out in the window, watching those cars drive away."

"What exactly were those cars?"
"They were, Mercedes. Two cars, both following each other." Taehyung said, "That gives me a bad vibe." Jungkook said in a deep voice.

"I didn't stay longe-." I bit my bottom lip, as I was getting the chills from Jungkook's statement. It does sound bad from my point of view.

I bumped myself into a vase, and it nearly fell but I caught it. Phew...

Their gaze turned to the sound, and I tiptoed going under the staircase. I heard them going back upstairs, I checked the surroundings if it was clear and it was.

By that, that's all I heard...I'm in my room thinking of how the situation could've been. If that's the case...then she wasn't kidnapped then...she was forced to go with them. But it can't be...

There was a knock on the door in which interrupted my thoughts, I quickly acted as I pretended to sleep. The figure opened it and turned on the lights. "Namjoon hyung, are you asleep?" when I could familiarize the voice, my eyes shot open. It was Jimin.

"What do you need, Jimin?" I asked softly, "Hyung, about the situation...I need help." my eyes widened at his wish. "Help for?" he looked down.

"I might've snapped a little too harsh on Taehyung, I mean...I didn't even let him explain what was going on..and I just..." he shook his head, "I didn't mean to fall in love with Y/n..." I softly caress his shoulder."Its okay Jimin, not all things could go the way you expect them to be. If this weren't to happen, when would you tell Taehyung?"

"I'd tell him, when I think he's ready and all settled." I shut my lips together then spoke, "You two made a promise, am I right?" he nodded. "I may be you're friend, but I can't be on you're side every single time. I'm gonna be honest here." I took a deep breath.

"He's you're friend, promise is a promise. Even if you know it'll hurt you, you have to do it for you're friend." tears formed in his eyes. "If possible, you could maybe remove those unwanted feelings for her. You know Taehyung well, he's selfish for things he wants, and we can't change that." I said.

"Taehyung and Y/n meeting each other like this, would've been the happiest moments for Taehyung." a tear fell down his cheeks, I reached for his face and wiped it off with my thumb. I can't stand watching Jimin cry in front of me like this.

"It's okay Jimin. He will one day get over it, and will forget about it. I'm pretty sure, everything will be fine in the end of the day." I gently said, I'm glad it calmed him down a bit.

The only problem now is, getting Jimin and Taehyung back together again. But a bigger problem, is who forcefully captured
Y/n.

(A/n: hey everyone !! I hope you all have a good day/night. It's my birthday today :3. I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! I apologize for suddenly doing that ;) not sorry ILY YOU ALL!)