〔Chapter 15〕

-Kim Taehyung-

I stopped the car in front of my house, and took all the bags from the backseat. I checked my watch and we were fifteen minutes early before 5 p.m, cause there was no traffic at that time.

I unlocked the door and everything was prepared, Y/n's designer that I have assigned was waiting for her on the couch.

She was a tall lady, with black hair who also have connections with the job I'm in. "Taehyung! I've been waiting!" she came up to me and hugged me.

"Hello Ms. Seo-Hun, it's been a long time since I assigned you." she smiles at me, "It's always a pleasure to be working with you." she looks down at Y/n, as she was beside me.

"Who is this beautiful young lady?" Y/n was a shy type person, "I-I'm...Y/n. Lee Y/n." Seo-Hun smiled at her pleasingly, "Its nice meeting you, Y/n." she brought Y/n with her towards the stairs.

"We'll be back Taehyung, I'll start working on her and make her a beautiful master piece for this party." she assured me as she walks upstairs.

I dropped the shopping bags on the floor and the maid went to get it. I rested my body on the couch due to the tiredness of walking around.

I got my phone out and started scrolling through my social media. A message pop up. It's from Jungkook, what does he want?

Jk: hyung, what time is the party?
Tae: 5:30, why? Thought you'd already know.
Jk: the usual time huh? Till what time?
Tae: the time where most people leave the party
Jk: how many people did you even invite?
Tae: as much as people I want there to be
Jk: wow you're great at giving informations 😂😂
Tae: that's what I'm good at 😎😎
Jk: die 😂😂

I chuckled at his statement, I turned off my phone and took a nap. This is going to be a long night.

-Y/n-

"So, are you ready for this party?" Ms. Seo asked, "I kinda am, yet most part of it is nervousness." I stiffen up.

"Calm down Y/n, I have to be honest, everyone is going to love you." she effortlessly said as she wrapped my body with a robe. "Like, look at you're body, any guy would die just seeing you." I cringed at her statement.

"But, in all parties. You'll have to meet few girls, who will envy you." I gulped hard, "But, as long as you have Taehyung's friend beside you, I think you'll be fine." she assured me with her words.

I think she's right...I think I'm just overthinking things.

"It's the first time that I see Taehyung doing excellent behaviour around girls." she said, "Why is that?" I asked.

"He would usually ignore girls who try to get him, but he's so different now that I see him happy and smiling." she starts to curl my hair with a curler.

"But! Enough of that! Let's focus on what you're gonna look like tonight." I nodded slowly.

Minutes passed by and I checked my watch, its currently 5:25 p.m, I was almost done. Ms. Seo told me to not open my eyes until she tells me to.

"Okay Y/n...are you ready?" I couldn't wait to see the "new" me. I calmly opened my eyes and golden lights came crashing to my eyesight.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Is that...really me? I just couldn't believe it.

My hair was curled elegantly, my black and red striped skirt was soft, and a crop-top that was intentionally designed by Ms. Seo was on me.

My eyes filled with dark colours matching with my shirt, this is not me. "So! What do you think?" she questioned. "Ms. Seo, I can't thank you enough." I enthusiastically preached her by her work.

"It's nothing much, I didn't wanna make you're clothes too revealing." I stood up from the chair, "I'm pretty sure Sir Taehyung prefer you that way."

"Let's go downstairs?" she held out her hand and I took it gently, "Shall we?" I said jokingly.

-Kim Taehyung-

It was 5:25 p.m, hoping Y/n and Ms. Seo was done with their business. The door opened upstairs and I stood up.

Let's do this Taehyung.

Ms. Seo appeared with Y/n holding her hand, Y/n was looking down at me shyly. Her fascinating curled hair jumped along with her, and her gorgeous skirt that I personally bought for her, and that lovely smile she has on her face.

I was ready for this, I prepared myself, but seems like I'm backing down.

"Y/n..." she stood in front of me poised and ready to take on the party. "You look..." I was interrupted by Ms. Seo, "She looks splendid! Good thing I didn't let her wear the fitting dress I had with me." Y/n shook her head at her.

"I know she hates those dresses, so I controlled myself from forcing her to at least try it on." Ms. Seo laughs. "Sorry but I have to leave soon."

"Why so soon Ms. Seo?" I asked, "There's still a party that's coming up." she went near me and whispered. "I have business with Eunwon, so I have to go before he suspects something." I hugged one last time and bowed at her. She opened the door and softly close it after leaving.

Just then, my phone starts ringing, I answered it.
"Hello? Oh Jungkook! Yep everything is set. Why-" he ended the call.

Y/n was shaking, "D-Do you think the skirt...is a bit revealing?" I shook my head. "But there's gonna be a lot of people and...and..." I held her shoulders and made her look at me.

"It doesn't matter if there's gonna be people. I will be beside you and if you feel uncomfortable I'll give you the permission to change into a more comfortable clothes." her hands were shaking, I held it and she held it back.

The door barges open as it reveals Jungkook with the whole group. I was heading towards them, but they went straight to
Y/n.

"Y/n!!!! Is that you??" Jin asked.
"Yes it is."
"Oh my gosh, I'm dreaming" Jimin spoke.
Y/n pinches him and let's him go smirking.

"So," Jungkook came up to smirking, "what y'all do?" he asked.
"Nothing." I snorted.
"Hmm....I don't quiet trust that."
"I didn't tell you to trust that information!" I exclaimed. Jungkook started running outside to the pool.

"Wahhh! So much food!" the person who took care of the decoration really snapped at it.

-Y/n-

Minute by every minute, people are coming in. Every time the gate would be open I look for Alyssa whom hadn't showed up yet.

Jae and her friends went inside, not noticing me until her friend points at me.

"Well, well, well. If it's Yn." she was bra covering with fishnets and a very short shorts. "That's me, and you are?" she chuckles along with her friends.

"I'm Jae, the girl that's about to steal you're man today." I pretend to look at some papers that had no words in it. "Sorry, but uhh...I do not see the name gay in the list." I covered my mouth from the mistake I purposely did.

"It's J.A.E." she let out a frustrated groan, "Oh gay!" I shouted pointing at her, and kept nodding. "Okay, you're free, go in before I let you out of this." she flicked her hair at me.