〔Chapter 18〕

The ray of sunlight flashed in the large room, I rubbed my eyes and felt a huge pain near my stomach. I rubbed my stomach hoping the pain will go away, I closed my eyes until I heard ruffling beside me.

I yawned as I look, t-TAEHYUNG?? I shriek and fell off the bed. "Ow..." I managed to say as I rubbed my head. He got up and went beside me, "Are you okay?" he asked.

What do you think Tae? I gave him the 'are you dumb' look. "G-Get away from me!" I closed my eyes and pushed him by the chest. He chuckles.

"Look here." I squinted at him as he pointed to his neck. "You," he pointed at me, "you left this on me." my cheeks turned red.

"D-Don't tell me..." DID ME AND TAEHYUNG HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT?!? Just by the thought of it my jaw dropped.

"Don't get mad at me, you started it. So I finished what you starte-" I hushed him, "S-So...y-You're telling me...IM NOT A VIRGIN ANYMO-" he planted a kiss on my lips as tears ran through my cheeks, he whispered "I'm sorry." he got up and left.

I can't believe it, I looked at myself in the mirror and hickeys were all over my chest. I don't remember anything from that night, at all. "It was kinda hot..." I shook my head with that thought and went to wear an over-sized jacket.

-Kim Taehyung-

I got downstairs and everyone was sitting on the couch. I froze, I gave them the 'what do you want' look as they pointed at my neck. "Uh..." I pressed my fingers against my lips. Their eyes widened knowing what I've done.

"ARE YOU FRIED RICE??" Namjoon said.
"WHA-" Hoseok started punching Yoongi shoulder.
Jungkook and Jimin both fangirling, they all stopped when Y/n came downstairs without saying anything she passed by us.

We quietly followed her, she was standing outside looking at the pool. SHE JUMPS???

"Y/n!" she floated up looking happy, "F*ck you Taehyung!" she said as she sticks the middle finger up at me, they laughed and joined Y/n in the pool.

-Y/n-

I dried myself after jumping from the dirty pool, and checked my phone. There was 20 text messages from my mom saying, "COME OVER HERE AT THE HOSPITAL ASAP!" and more messages that sounded bad.

I ran over to Taehyung, "T-Tae! Can you drop me off at my Mom's hospital??" I said in a rush, he looked at me up and down. "With those clothes?" he pointed at my shirt that smelled like beer, "Go wear a sweater then I'll take you." I ran back upstairs and quickly grab any sweater I see from his closet.

He unlocked his car and quickly drove to the hospital, it was a fast quiet drive. Flashbacks from last night appeared on my mind, I shook my head. Not now...

He parked his car, and I quickly ran inside the lobby where every nurse was looking at me. "Lee Y/n right?" I nodded furiously, "Calm down Miss, I'll take you there." my palms was getting more wet.

I took a breath as I get bad vibes outside the door, I opened the door carefully. My bag dropped.

Seeing a poised woman pointing the gun at my mother, three men wearing black tuxedo. The woman cleared her throat.

"Y/n, you have finally come." she stood up walking to me, "We- no, I've been waiting for you." she smiled and wrinkles appeared near her eyes.

"W-what do you want?" I said as I started to back away, the woman laughed mischievously. "Is that how you greet you're leader?" she said harshly. Leader?

She took out her hand, "Call me Ms. Gyeong from now on." she said as she waited for me to hold hers. "I'm Y/n, Lee Y/n." I softly landed my palm with hers.

"Take a seat would you?" Ms. Gyeong said as she went back near my mother, who was far away from me. "I hope you won't find this news troublesome," she took out a lighter and lit up her cigarette.

"Unfortunately, you're dead father has made up a deal with my dead father," I gave her a questionable look, she chuckles. "What deal? From what?" I said coldly, not looking away from her dark black eyes.

"It was a deal made years ago, even before you were born..." she inhales her cigarette and let's the smoke out, "how should I tell you?" she rubbed her chin, "You're dead father, made a deal with bad guys like us. He agreed upon the decision that his future child would be the next inheritor after me.

"After I retire, it is needed to have a new leader, and you're father! Has agreed to make you as the Ace's new leader." mother looked down, "Y/n...I am so sorry.".

Ms. Gyeong pulled her hair and she groaned from pain, "I did not tell you that you were aloud to talk, did I?" she said as she released the smoke on her face. "What will be the consequence if I break this deal?" she chuckles as she inhales more.

Ms. Gyeong reached out for her gun and roughly pointed it at my mom, "THIS! THIS IS WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE!" she raised her voice, "So, will you accept it? Or will you deny it?" a smirk appeared on her face.

I nodded slowly."I don't have any other alternatives with that." I looked up to her, "I may look young, but I won't disappoint you. Just don't hurt my mother or my friends!" I bowed as tears started to gush out of my eyes. Ms. Gyeong stood up from her chair and threw out her cigarette.

"Very well my child," she held my chin and made me look up to her, "if that is you're decision, I will respect it as you are the next leader." She snaps her finger and the men took me to their car.

-Kim Taehyung-

It's been almost an hour since Y/n went inside. Just then, I saw men carrying a person to the car. "What..." I tilted my head in confusion.

My leg moved by its own and brought me inside the hospital asking for Y/n's mother's room. I stood in front of the door, knocked on it lightly. But there was no response, the door was unlocked which was surprising.

"Hello?" I said as I slowly peeked inside the room, there stood Y/n's mother looking out the window watching as the two cars drive away. "Y/n? Is that you?" I approached her and held her shoulder, "Mrs. Lee...it's Taehyung, Y/n's friend." she turned around and her eyes widened as she sees me.

"T-Taehyung.? You came back?" I gripped my hand into a fist, "Where's Y/n?!?" she looked away and rubbed her head, I placed her on her bed and made her drink some water.

"S-She...got taken away." her mom silently said.

Everything around me started to become silent, "No...that's not possible!" I said and stood up heading towards the door. "Don't chase her, she's being taken care of." Mrs. Lee said as I left the room.

I drove home thinking how should I explain this to the others?