〔Chapter5〕

I think the cashier is already done with us going to their store everyday. They even know what to order for us now, they don't even need to ask.

"Should we meet somewhere else for our han-." Jhope interrupted me, "I'm shook how the both of y'all just randomly hang out with us." I glared at him and he backed away.

"Of course, its Y/n and Alyssa." Jimin hugged me and Alyssa smiling awkwardly, Taehyung took a picture and I stared at him
"What? Taking pictures for memories is bad?" Alyssa snatched his phone and realized she needed his password.

She gave it back.

Our orders came and everyone stared at it, "Bet Y/n can finish this all by herself" Jungkook snorted.

They looked at him with poker face, "Okay sorry."

Everyone dug in and someone sent me a message, I checked and it was tae.

I looked up to him but he was looking down.

Taehyung 😎

Tae: sorry there too much for yuh
Y/n: why are you apologizing? I love them
Tae: love them huh

I could feel the stares of the others to me and Taehyung.

Y/n: what's wrong with loving them?
Tae: you trust people so quick

Y/n: no no no, I get a long with people quickly that's why
Tae: your face didn't even look like you wanted to hang-out with us 💀
Y/n: wOt, wHaT iS yOu SaYiNg

Taehyung giggles and I smiled, the others stared at each other and was thinking of the same thing.

Tae: oh I don't know 😂
Y/n: oh god

We stopped texting and looked up to see how the others are doing,  and the results...they were staring at us.

"Hi?" they started shouting 'OUUU' at the end we got kicked out because of Jhope and Jungkook.

"Wow whatta great day, first getting in trouble, second getting kicked out." Yoongi chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, gotta head home now." I said in a rush, Jungkook pouted, "Why so soon? Trying to escape us?" my face turned red and his too.

D-did they see?!? Taehyung was red and I was too.

"F-first off! We are not dating, we were JUST texting because y'all were focusing on your food." I explained, "You didn't even eat." Yoongi added and I hushed him.

I tried running away from them, but eventually caught up. Dammit! "Y/n! show me your house please!" Jungkook pleaded, I shook my head.

"Why? Is it also big like Tae's house?" I gave him the 'not really' face.

"Lucky day for ya, this path is also going to my place, how about we all go to mine?" Jungkook happily said.

-Kim Taehyung-

Great. Going to Jungkook's place is a great idea.

Alyssa went home, which I'm glad...all day all she did was cling on me. It's not like we both had a rough past, it's because she's too damn clingy like Jae.

Jungkook's house is not surprising, his parents work in a company and mine...works far away from me.

"Wahhh." Y/n's mouth was open in disbelief, I swear a fly can go inside.

I pushed her chin up and she stared at me and smiled. My heart jumped.

We went inside and was full of pictures of Jungkook when he was young, "Jungkook-ah! Your so cute before!" I heard her say. I chuckled and muttered before.

Jungkook gave me a death glare and I kept laughing.

-Lee Y/n-

How come this feels like those clichè moments in a romance book, mean boys always rich.
The mean boy turns into a soft boy, what the hell. I'm so confused with their duality sometimes!

I forgot to text my dad that I'll be a bit late, I checked my phone and got 15 missed calls from him, I cursed underneath my breath.

I excused myself and called my dad.

-Kim Taehyung-

Y/n excused herself, I had to eavesdrop. But all eyes were on me, "What?" I asked.

"Are you serious Taehyung? If your that curious...then ask her later." Jimin said. I frowned.

All we heard was arguments between her and someone else, she came back with a bad mood. All of a sudden she leans on the wall.

"What happened Y/n?" Yoongi asked, "My dad." she rolls her eyes. "Can I stay at someone's place for tonight?" everyone looked at me, "What?" everyone grins.

"Taehyung, can I stay at your place?" she pleaded at me, I bit my tongue. I guess she can? It's not like I'd touch her.

I nodded and everyone started screaming again except for Jimin who didn't look very happy.

We both went outside and everyone waved at us with a grin.

-Lee Y/n-

I got into Tae's car, and the inside was clean.

I was heading towards the back seat, but he told me to sit at the front.

He started the engine and started blasting music, I kept my distance from him.

His hand was near my seat, so I scooted myself away. He noticed.

"Why are you moving away? I'm literally just resting my arm." I gulped, "it's too close..." I adjusted myself.

He chuckled "I told you, you don't trust us yet. Anyways, just sit down properly we're almost there." I felt totally comfortable.

Few minutes later we arrived at Taehyung's place, not to sound like a gold-digger but, this house is not real.

He stopped the car outside the garage, I sat there looking outside.

I suddenly felt a touch on my cheek, it gave me shivers. "Ta-tae.." he moved closer and whispered on my ear.

"I want to be yours badly." my heart started to race, he continued caressing my cheeks and my breath was becoming unstable.

"Taehyung..." I muttered as he moved on to my neck.

I tried pushing him away, but I was too weak. He suddenly stopped and got out without a word.

"Taehyung! Wait!" I got out of the car and rushed to him.