〔Chapter 7〕

I was deciding to stay up for him, but just by the time I was planning to watch a movie, he texted me.

Taehyung: go to sleep idiot
Y/n: what time r u coming home?
Taehyung: a time u won't be awake to

Y/n: ._.
Y/n: r u fried rice??
Taehyung: naw I'm baked, but go to sleep.

Taehyung: like..
Taehyung: right now.

Y/n: k foine :')

I turned off my phone, hoping he won't see. But I received a notification.

Taehyung: go to sleep or I'll strangle you tomorrow 😆
Y/n: strangle me now :P
Y/n: try me honey

Taehyung: hmmm, u might choke a bit n I'll feel bad so no

Me and my filthy ass mind thought of the wrong thing, AHHH Y/N WHY!

Y/n: yessir

But this time I grabbed some clothes from his closet and took a picture and sent it to him.

Taehyung: you look smol, but cute
Y/n: I'll just take the smol part lmao
Taehyung: suit yourself

I turned off my phone, and plopped myself on the bed, next thing you know I was asleep. On his bed.

~~~

The next morning came, it was Wednesday. 2 days before it's my first party in Korea.

I rubbed my eyes, it took a long time for it to clear up. When I got my vision, my eyes enlarged. I checked myself under the sheets if I still had my clothes on, I checked if theirs anyone beside

-Kim Taehyung-

I stared at her sleeping figure, I can't believe this girl actually slept in my room and wore my own clothes.

I took a few pictures with her, hid every skin that showed.

When she finally woke up, first thing she checked was if she still had clothes on, are you kidding me right now Y/n? That's not..then she checked me.

I panicked, she screamed and I covered my ear, "BRO, WHY ARE YOU HERE??" I laughed at her and she stared at me.

"Your the one who slept in my room, and I was too tired to carry you to the other room."

Her forehead wrinkled as her eyebrows met, "You co-could've woke me up..." she pouted and checked her phone.

She jumped and rushed to the shower room. I checked her phone secretly, Jimin was texting her. But why would he?

-Lee Y/n-

It was 7:30 AM and I still couldn't get over about the fact that I slept with a guy, a guy whom I'm suspicious of.

I turned on the shower and water pressed on my face, I was pleased by the touch of water.

But I heard someone knocking, "Who is it??" I shouted, "It's Tae, let me in I need to pee!" I can't believe this guy.

"I'm literally taking a shower here, you expect me to go to the door and unlock the door while I'm naked??"

There was a long silence, "Well, yes. There's towels." he chuckled. I groaned from his response.

"No! Go downstairs! This isn't the only washroom you have in this huge house!" he sighed and went downstairs.

I closed my eyes and let my body sink in the tub full of water, memories came up. Especially..

-3 years ago-

(Rated 18+ read at your own risk!!)

I was pinned on the wall by a random dude, the smell of alcohol could be smelled from his breath.

I was in the corner about to be raped and no one was able to do anything.

He forced kisses on my neck, I've tried to get away but I just couldn't...he was too strong.

He kissed my lips and I couldn't breathe for a whole second, then slid his hands inside my clothes and grab my breast, I moaned from the touch.

I shouldn't be.

He pushed me down to the ground and took off my panties, he teasingly touched my clit.

He chuckled, "I would wanna reserve you, but you seem young, I'll let you go. In one condition," he stopped and kissed me one more time, "don't tell anyone I did this to you, or your family will have to pay the consequences."

He stuck in two fingers and my back arched, I thought he was done. But I was wrong.

I started pushing him and pushing him and finally I kicked his face, I ran away from him with ripped clothes.

~~~

My mind blurred that memory away, and I was glad it did, or else I would've drowned myself in this tub.

I got up and wrapped a towel around my body, I don't even wanna touch myself from all those filthy hands that was laid on me by that man.

I got out and Taehyung looked at me, "Took you long enough." I stared at him, "Aren't you like..gonna go out or something to let me change?"

He chuckles, "The question is, do you have any clothes, like bra or panties?" I thought about it and started to panic.

"I'm kidding I bought some last night, hope it fits, I'll prepare breakfast." he left and closed the door.

Why would he buy panties for?

I took out his plain shirt and put some cargo pants. I checked myself out, I look like I'm about to dance in public or something. I laughed at myself, I can't believe I'm actually borrowing his clothes. I smiled and went downstairs.

(Authors note: sorry yall if I couldn't update this book for a while, I'm probably gonna start updating this sooner or later, just don't give up on me. Summer is almost here but I got summer school next month, I'll find time to upload more chapters~ hope you guys like this chapter, don't forget to vote)