〔Chapter 11〕

-Kim Taehyung-

I was cleaning the classroom, and I moved to stare out the window.

I saw Jimin and Y/n hugging, my heart...broke, but filled with anger.

I noticed a guy in all black with a camera pointing at the two figures, I clenched my fist. Their making a move now aren't they?

Jimin...what are you planning to do?

The door swung open and I twitched from my spot, I slowly turned around to the person.

It was just Yoongi hyung...why did he have to scare me like that...

"Sorry did I scare you?" he asked as I nodded in response. "I got some questions actually..." I looked at him ready to listen.

He took a seat almost near me, "Do you think...Jimin...likes Y/n?" I looked down not knowing what to answer.

"I-I mean you don't have to answer it right now," he glanced at me, "I just have the feeling that he does" my hand trembled fro his words.

"Hyung, it doesn't matter if he does like her. I'll get her, that's not a promise but I'll try" I weakly smiled at him, he felt unsure.

He let out a huge sigh, another person came in. "Taehyung-ah! Y/n-" I quickly glanced up to Jungkook.

~5 years ago, Kim Taehyung~

After my parents left me to go in the overseas, a guy named Eunwon took care of me.
As a pay back of what he did to me, I decided to work for him.

His job well...it's a dangerous one.

Eunwon is the leader of one of gangs in our area, he orders me to give him girls he could do it with.

Police has attempted to catch us, but they almost did. They just don't know what our faces look like. So we were never caught. Scariest experience of my life.

If he enjoys, he'll pay me. If he doesn't, I get one punishment; he'll hurt one of my loved ones.
Even if I skip one day without serving him, the same consequences will be made.

I've never witnessed one, and I don't wanna.

"Taehyung! Where are those girls I've told you kidnap?" he shouted at our alley, "Their coming sir!" I shouted back.

I wore my mask and gave the girls of apologizing. "Their here sir" Eunwon stood up from his seat.

He touched one of the girls chin, and she flinched. He forcefully forced her to look at him, she was begging him to stop.

"Drop her, we'll be having business. Right?" he glanced coldly at the poor girl as the poor girl just nodded.

I dropped her, the other girl begging to let her go. I shook my head "Sorry miss..." I looked down.

Minutes later, we all heard a girl scream, moans and her begging for it to all stop immediately. Eunwon came out and signed me to come with him.

He pointed at the sight of the naked lady lying down on the bed restlessly. My eyes trembled at the sight.

"If you don't attend on the days your scheduled on, this will happen to your 'loved' ones" I gulped nervously at his statement.

He pushed me out of his room, "You can go home, come back the next day. I'll be needing you again" I looked down and nodded.

One of the guys who just came back from the overseas said, "I had so much fun in that country." I asked why, "Haha! I almost raped someone in sight" I blinked several times from disbelief.