Chapter 2

-Min yoongi-
"Taehyung, that girl of yours is so damn odd." Yoongi stated, "What do you mean? What did she do?" Taehyung boasted
questions at me.

"Chill your bum, she's weird because all she did the whole class was stare at me." Taehyung chuckled.

"That side of her is so..." he stopped. "So? So annoying? Yes I know. Seems like she doesn't even trust people." Taehyung glanced at me.

"I mean what do you expect? She's new here...you expect her to trust people that quick?" Jungkook appeared, "but like..." I was interrupted by the presence of Y/n.

She looks so mad and upset at the same time. "Bro, do you think Y/n has many things going on in her life right now?" I asked, "doesn't everyone go through one? Or two?" Jungkook answered.

-Lee Y/n-

I got a call from the office that my mom is in the hospital, I rushed to go out.

When I was so close to the exit, the girls from this morning blocked my way.

One pushed me down, and I didn't move. "Your so weak, how can my oppa's even date you." they laughed but I got up.

Their leader tripped me and I fell down again on my knees, they laugh and found this situation amusing.

At this point I really don't care. They left, leaving me all bruised.

I walked to the hospital, my heart beating fast. I checked in with a trembling voice.

My mom was still in the ER...I saw Sooyun and her husband, when the doctor came out I immediately stood up.

"Is she ok-." my half-sister held onto my shoulder, "Let the doctor explain." I'm the type of person to be nervous about results, but this is worse.

"Well...your mother has been diagnosed with depression, yes it takes a while to recover from it." the doctor softly said, I couldn't believe what I heard...I couldn't accept it.

My hands trembled at the news, I can't take this.

I ran away from them and went to the nearest park. Near school.

-Min Yoongi-

School ended, and today was our lucky day. There's finally a day where there are no fights or whatsoever.

I just realized that I haven't seen Y/n for the whole day. Wonder what's up with her.

I walked on the usual path going to my house and I saw a student with the same uniform like us, I tapped her on her shoulder and Y/n?

"Woah, woah, Y/n what the hell happened?" I panicked I don't know what to do!

Taehyung saw me and rushed over to me. "Y/n? What happened to her?" He kneeled down to see her face clearer.

"C'mon let's go wackdo" we just dragged her going there, and I even had to carry her. This is such a pain. I sobbed.

Tae informed everyone, and now basically...there's 7 guys eating with one girl.

-Lee Y/n-

They ordered everything in the menu, and stared at me waiting for me to talk.

But my mouth was full with fries and burgers. "So when exactly are you gonna te-."Jin smacked the back of the head of Taehyung, "okay, okay sheesh."

Five minutes later, I finished eating.

I tried to explain everything and...of course they were speechless except for Namjoon who understood everything I said.

"What are you planning to do while she's at her depressed state?" I thought about, but I don't really know.

I wanted to drink, even if I'm not illegal yet. I just wanna...forget about it and think as if my mom is doing well.

I shrug my shoulder, "Anyone planning to have a party? I wanna sober up." Hoeseok was shock. "You wanna drink around u-."  Tae interrupted him, "Sure party at my house in like 4 days, bring girls so that it won't be boring." and that's it...that's our conversation.

They walked away.

"You know, we actually aren't bad people...that would only refer to Tae, he's always in a bad mood." Jimin rolled his eyes, "what do you mean only Tae?" I wondered.

"I heard that he had a rough childhood, pretty sad to be honest. Oh and here's our number, just text me and I'll add you to the group chat." he smiles at me.

How the hell can someone be this adorable, WAIT NO Y/N YOU CANT!

-Park Jimin-

I was walking with Taehyung, and looked at him "So when exactly are you gonna tell her?" Taehyung looked at me.

"In the right time hyung...she's not ready yet." he said. I sighed.

"You always say that...you've been waiting for your whole life, and your just gonna act like this?" I said.

"I don't know okay? There's a lot going on in her head, so as mine" he replied.

"Just don't keep your heart waiting for her to notice you." I walked away and he stood there.