〔Chapter 17〕

Warning: this rated 18+ scroll at you're own risk. I'm warning you.

Taehyung...you gotta resist yourself. Resist the temptation to touch her. SHES YOU'RE BEST FRIEND GOD DAMMIT! I bit my lip refusing to lay a hand on her.

I slowly reached out my hand to touch her messed up face, full of smudged makeup. As I was about to touch her, I stopped myself and thought about it more.

She's my best friend right? It's not like she's my sister or something...but I feel like it's wrong. I scratched my head in confusion. "Hm? Taehyung-ah! Kiss me!" she said, "KISS ME!" she tilted her head and annoyingly ruffling my hair.

"Please?" she crawled in front of me like a cat, "Y/-" she forcefully pushed my face against hers, our lips were touching.

She grabbed my neck to deepen the kiss more, I wrapped my arms around her waist and went down to her skirt as I unzipped her skirt, Y/n pushes me on the bed.

She attractively unbuttons my polo, and teasingly touching my member. "I'm done with you playing with me like that." I pushed her on the wall, her thighs raised and wrapper around me.

I kissed her neck and covered her mouth from letting more moans coming out of it, "Don't moan too loud.." I said.

She stood in front of me, and kneeled down, she unzipped my pants and it dropped to the ground. She looked up to me with lust in her eyes begging if she could suck the soul out of it, I smirked at her. "You want it don't you?" I pulled down my boxers and it revealed my penis looking ready.

She slowly touched it, as the thought of her seeing one turned me on. "It's big..." I nodded at her half awake, she started swallowing it without a warning, moans came out of my mouth as every enter of her mouth touches the tip.

"Ahh...f*ck..." I moaned out, I grabbed her hair and started pulling on it. "Go faste-" my breathing stopped me from continuing the words. I grasp her whole-head and started to push faster, "Ta-" she attempted to say as she chokes on my dick.

"I'm comin..." I moaned tiredly. She pulled back, and let me grasp my own member and move my hand up and down. I watch as cum spurt out from it and Y/n sticking out her tongue to catch some.

Pants echoed around the room, the place filled with moist and the air of lust. I blinded folded Y/n, and pushed her down. "Taehyung! Take this o-"

-Y/n-

After giving Taehyung his own, he blindfolds me?!?

"Taehyu-!" I felt a finger inside me and a tongue licking around my woman hood. A moan escaped from my mouth as he slowly added another finger, my pussy tightened. "Ahh, f*ck...even by just a finger you're that tight?" I heard him say. I nodded in a needy way.

As he continues more to thrust his fingers in me, moans kept splipping away from my mouth. He thrusts harder the more I moan out loud. "Kim Taehyu-" he stopped at the point where I was near the climax. He grip my chin strongly, "For tonight, you'll be calling me Mr. Kim, okay Y/n?" he said with a liquor smell on his breath, "if I hear you call out my name like that again, I am not gonna finish what you started." I nodded as tears formed at the corner of my eye.

"No need to cry, my girl." he wiped the tear that escaped from the blindfold, and took the cover off. My eyes widened as his dick tenses up in front of me. I smirked at him, "Enter me~" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Enter what?~" he asked, "please enter me Mr. Kim~" and he didn't hesitate. It was like he was waiting for this. It was painful but it felt good.

"Sure thing, princess." his member slowly entered mine and my body felt light. I felt dizzy.

He slowly started thrusting into me, as pain starts to grow. "Ah~ it hurts!" he bent down at me kissing me, "It's you're first time, princess. What do you expect?" with that statement, he paced up.

My body moves by its own, I can't control it. It felt too good. "GO FASTER~!" I needlessly said, he started panting as he wasn't used being demanded at. He smiled seeing my face, full of desire. He spun his head as I become tighter from every second.

"Yo-You're too tight..." he struggled saying it as moans kept interrupting him. I got myself sit up and wrapped my arms around his neck, he started sucking on my neck leaving big hickeys. I grasp on his back and left mark on it, he groaned from the pain.

"I-I'm coming..." I said softly, he went faster and my body tenses up. "Me too...ah..." he pulled out and the both of us came.

I dropped myself on the bed, "You see these hickeys?" I looked at him, "this means that you're reserved. No any other guy can give you hickeys. You hear me?" I drifted away to sleep. "Yes Mr. Kim..."

-Kim Taehyung-

I hugged her from behind, feeling the sweat from her and mine. She's gonna be so shock tomorrow morning...

I placed my hand on my forehead, please Mr. Kim~ . I can't believe I made her say that, it was though pleasing.

I looked at her sleeping figure, "I really want you to be mine and call you Mrs. Kim." she rubs her eyes and hugs me. "Make me." I heard her whisper.

(A/n: hey everyone! Sorry if this chapter was short, I couldn't think straight while writing it 🌚 so feel free to listen to 'Desperado' by Rihanna p, it's a good song !! Hope you guys liked this 🌚)