〔Chapter 6〕

I chased him inside the house, he speed walked. Trying to ignore me and everything.

"Taehyung-ah! Wait!" I stopped and took time to catch my breath. "You know Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't mean to tou-"

I interrupted him, "It's okay, I know your horny hormones took over" I jokingly said and he glared at me.

"Horny hormones?" he asked giving me that look, I laughed "nothi-" I was interrupted by the ring on my phone, it was Jimin.
I checked my phone.

Jimin: you arrived?

Y/n: yep I'm here safely! don't worry!

Jimin: sorry just worried, goodnight y/n

Y/n: thanks

I closed my phone and I saw Taehyung staring at my phone, trying to look at the message.

I grinned, "Taehyung? Where are you looking at?" I asked him teasingly. He panicked, he started panicking, "Uhh, the vase!"

I laughed at his stupidness, "Anyways! Cook whatever you want, I'm gonna go out for a few hours." he said. I tried reaching for him.

"Don't worry about cooking one for me." Taehyung said, I wanted to ask where he's going but he looked so serious.

"Okay sir!" I jumped happily. He went straight to the door and left.

He left. Me. Alone. In. This. Huge. House.

I screamed of happiness, I ran upstairs and downstairs, I checked all the cars in the garage, and last his room.

I know I'm not supposed to be in his room, but the temptation got me you know.

I opened the door slowly, it revealed his humungous room. I dived on his bed and the scent of him blasted in my nose.

It's not the type of room you expect a "playboy" would have, it's so...classy and fancy at the same time.

I checked every part of his room. I look like a creep looking for hints or things a playboy would have. It's not like I'd know!

His washroom was huge! It had a tub, and two showers. "Why the heck does he have two showers for?"

The washroom was unexpectedly neat, and clean. I walked over to his walk-in-closet.
His closet was full of shirts and shoes. "Can I like wear one those shoes I'm seeing?"

I walked out of his closet, carefully and silently tried to exit his room. "His roo-."

A sudden person grabbed my waist and pinned me on the wall, "What are you doing in my room?" I could see his smirk.

"I was checking the house out...didn't mean to do anything that would arrest me" I said, "Arrest?" he asked.

He chuckled, "No one is allowed to arrest you except for me, you got that?" he touched my chin revealing Taehyung's figure, I twitched.

"T-Taehyung." he was getting closer and closer. I pushed him away from me, he bumped his back on the rail.

"Enough Taehyung! If you only allowed me to stay with you for this, then forget about me staying in here!" I stomped off.

He chased me downstairs, "Y/n!" I wasn't listening to him, I ran outside his house. He caught up to me, "Please." he said.

"Don't leave me alone." he begged, "Your making me leave Taehyung. I'll give you one more chance." I raised my index finger.

He nodded without hesitating, and I smiled a bit not knowing what face I should making.

"I thought you were gonna go somewhere." I said, "My camera in my room told me someone was in it, so I rushed."

I kept my mouth shut, this guy has camera's inside his room? So secured.

"I have cameras in most part of the house." I tilted my head and giving him the disgusted face, "Even the washroom?"

He laughed, "I don't know, does it?" he raised his shoulders. I gave him the 'what do you mean I don't know" face.

"No okay? I don't have camera's in the washrooms. The heck." he laughed, I joined him.

This isn't what I really expect for popular guys like him, thought he'd be more pushy when it comes to girls.

"You know...not to be rude, but I never expected this from a guy like you. I thought you'd be more...n-nasty?" he looked at me with a lost face.

"Me? A nasty person?" he asked, "I'm worse than that." he chuckled. "You think that...just because I'm a dude who's popular and let's girls touch me anytime, doesn't have any soft spot for a girl their serious on knowing more?" it took me a long time to realize what he just said.

I blushed.

"H-huh? Y-you want to know me more?"

-Kim Taehyung-

I nodded, hope she remembers me. I want her to remember who I am, before I proceed to the next step.

"W-why?" she asked, "I want to becau-." I got interrupted not by her, but my phone. Is it time now?

"Sorry Y/n, this time I have to go. Go in my room if you want." I left with a smile on my face and she hid her face.

I started my car and drove away.

I smiled at the thought of her jumping on my bed.