〔Chapter 13〕

-Y/n-

Us?!? Couples?!? I'd rather step on a rock than being with this guy!

Taehyung's grandma told us to wait in the dinner table and so we did. Now it's full of silence.

I tapped on the glass table nervously, Taehyung stared at me with a questionable look.

"What is up with you?" he asked, "Can't believe your grandma just said that" I shook my head and he chuckled.

"It's disgusting I know, I'm denying it." he raised his arms. By then the food came.

God. Damn. Pasta, steak, salad, fresh kimchi, and other luxurious food.

Well...looks like my diet will be ruined. Oh wait, what diet?

His grandma sat on the chair and smiled at the both of us. She signed us to dig in, and we didn't hesitate.

I took a bite of the medium rare steak, the meat melted in my mouth. This is so delicious!!
The pasta and everything tasted so good! I wanna come here everyday for dinner.

"Exactly like a couple!" she said as she got her share. We stopped and ate the food faster, "Slow down dears, you're gonna choke on the food, and one of you has to perform the CPR," we kept eating "you guys wouldn't want that" I furiously.

His grandma cooks great food! I wanna stay here and not go to our home.

We finished our food and thanked his grandma. I went to their living room and sat down on the sofa.

Taehyung came and signed me to come to him.
"What? What's up?" I asked, "Aren't you going home or something?" he asked softly.

"I don't wanna, I wanna stay here in you're grandmas house." his grandma said as I arrived.

"Sorry dear, but you can't stay here overnight. I'm sure you're parents are worried about you." she said.

I shook my head, I don't wanna go home. I don't wanna stay at taehyung's house either.

Taehyung looked at me concerned, I just nodded.

Taehyung went to go drop me off in the bus stop. "You sure you wanna go home?" he looked at me.

"I don't. But I have no choice..." I said while looking down. "You wanna go to my house instead?" he insisted.

My eyes lit up from his suggestion, "REALLY?!" I exclaimed, "I mean, the next day is your party so.." he said.

Oh right...my first party in Korea. "But we still have school right?" he nodded, "We do, but the party is at night." I bit my lip.

At night? It's so nerve-wrecking just by thinking all the people going there.

Especially the clothes you need to wear just to fit in with the other girls. I think they'll wear something so revealing...

"So let's go?" he pointed to his car and I nodded in response.

~~~

Minutes passed by and we arrived at his house. It's big as ever!

I got out of his car and walked to the doorway.
He was about to unlock the house when he heard noises inside.

"Is there anyone here?" his hands trembled.

-Kim Taehyung-

The noise stopped. The door opened.

MOM?!? WHY IS SHE HERE?!?

She suddenly hugged Y/n and waited for me to hug her. "M-mom...since when did you come back?" she smiled at me.

My mother looked at me seriously and whispered, "You've got some explaining to do honey." she hugged me gently.

"The day when I arrived doesn't matter, explain everything when we go inside" she faces Y/n.

"Also, nice to meet you, your name is?" Y/n looked at her, "It's Y/n, Lee Y/n." she handed her hand out and she shook them.

"If you don't mind dear, is it okay if you go to one of the rooms for a bit?" she turned to me, "I just need to talk with Taehyung." she nodded nervously.

We went inside the house and my dad was sitting with vodka on his hands. "Hi dad, welcome back..." I sat beside him.

I saw my mom guiding Y/n to the room, my dad cleared his throat. My eyesight focused on him.

"So son, what have you been doing?" my dad asked, "Highschool started, I met Y/n." my mom came downstairs to the living room.

"Just gonna need to add something in you're words, AGAIN you mean?" she exclaimed the word 'again' and I nodded.

"We've only been out for a few months, didn't know you'd meet her again." dad said, he went on and on lecturing me about Y/n.

"What if she leaves you like that again?" I looked at my mom, why did she have to ask me that question.

I was trying to avoid thinking those thoughts but she had to bring it up. "Mom...there you go again...being negative" I said trying to sound disappointed.

"No, I'm just wondering..." she paused and reached out for my hand, "I don't wanna see you hurt again, like the last time when she left you." she caressed my hand.

I got up and took some water. "I won't be. I'll make sure of it." I said firmly and my parents nodded.