〔Chapter 3〕

-Lee Y/n-
I was walking home, head down and headsets plugged in. I just can't believe what I heard from the doctor, how do you even cure depression?

Sooner or later I might as well move out. It'll be a hard life for me to stay in that house. I don't wanna see my mom suffering in the house. I'll try to convince them. If I fail...well. No choice.

I opened the door and saw my Step-dad, "I'm home." he rushed into the living room and took my bag.

"How's school?" he asked, "it's okay I guess? I made a few friends." he smiled at me. "That's good."

"Have you heard about the news...about mom?" he looked down, "Yeah...pretty tough isn't it?" I looked away.

"Say, what if I move out? And like...live in a apartment?" dad looked so worried, "Why? You don't like living with us?"

I sighed "It's not because of that, it's because you two are old couples now...and so I decided that maybe you'll need space without me and Sooyun." he was hurt, he really was.

"Y/n...were not that old yet, I'll talk about that with your sister." my eyes enlarged from shock.

"No no no, not Sooyun please!" he raised an eyebrow at me "Then who? Your mom?" I sarcastically laughed.

"Me obviously, who else." I giggled, "So tell me about these friends you met today." he smoothly asked.

I scrunched my lips, deciding if I should tell him about the boys..."Well uhh, there's this girl name Alyssa, and coincidentally she's also a transfer student." he opened his mouth, "Wow! You're gonna be popular!" he excitedly said.

"Hmm, I guess" I plopped myself on the couch, I checked the number that Jimin gave me. Should I?

"Did you meet any boys?" He said in a teasingly voice, I got up and started teasing him back "And what if i did?" He chuckled
"Better find the right one okay?" I nodded and headed to my room.

I locked my door, checking if my anyone can come in anytime. I took out the paper and I typed it on my phone, amazingly he replied quickly

Jimin: ooohhhh you actually texted me

Y/n: I mean I'm lonely so what else can I do?

Jimin: lmao are you the only lonely human being in this world?

Y/n: yes, everyone is so damn cheerful

Jimin: tough broski, tough

Y/n: totally helping here

Jimin: Alright are you ready to get into the group chat?

Y/n: are they even okay with it?

Jimin: yeah, we already added Alyssa

Y/n: mk go ahead then

~you have been added to Dumbasses~

Namjoon: Oh?

Jin: who joined?

Alyssa: Y/NNN
Jungkook: who?
Hope: Y/n Jungkook, Y/n

Yoongi: okay now we have two girls in our gc?

Jimin: what's wrong with that?
Y/n: ^^^^^^^

Namjoon: is mAsTeR tae here?
Jimin: nah, apparently he had to deal with something
Yoongi: that again? Tough
Y/n: smth? What smth?
Jin: we actually don't know...

Jungkook: welp let him be y'all, someone got History textbook? Forgot mine lol
Y/n: I gotchu broski
Jungkook: thanks broski 👌🏻

I sent him pictures of the pages he wanted, and an unknown number texted me.
Unknown: your Y/n right?

I don't know this number, should I send this number to the gc? It'll probably make them panicked but I'll do it anyways.

Y/n: guys? Do any of y'all know this number? ********97

(seen)
Y/n: excuse me
Jimin: that's tae, he has tons of numbers it scares me sometimes

Yoongi: Jimin-ah shush before he punches u tomorrow

Jin: Yoongi why can't y/n know?

Y/n: I just wanted to know who it was lol

I turned off my phone and continued studying, someone knocked on my door.

I opened it and it was Sooyun, "Sup sis." she entered my room, "How was first day?" I gave her the look 'meh', "I heard you wanted to move out...why?"

I cleared my throat. "I don't wanna live here, I decided to give the old couples some space here at home. Plus your barely home." I said

"Oh so you feel lonely without me?" she chuckles, "I guess so, yeah" I fake-smile.

"Who's gonna take care of mom?" I looked away, "Nurses are there to take of her in the hospital...it's better that way." I blinked trying to keep tears away.

She knew I wanted to cry, "But are you paying the rent yourself or?" Sooyun asks so much things.

"I'm still a minor sis, you expect me to work?" I raised an eyebrow at her, "Well, I don't care. We'll pay for you, but work for me."

Is she joking with me right now? Me? Working at her store? Oh no.

"The store isn't bad, c'mon maybe you'll find someone handsome." she winks and I sigh.
I really can't read Sooyun's mind sometimes...sometimes she's grumpy, sometimes she isn't.

"You know how you told me that dad talks about me everyday to you even when we weren't actual sibling yet. Did he say anything about a boy?" I asked.

I really wanted to know what that Taehyung dude do to me, that made me stare at him like a weirdo.

"A boy? Ouu~~ is my girl crushing already?" she winks even more, I rolled my eyes.

Oh for gods sake.

"No sis, no, a guy name Taehyung sounds so familiar AND looks familiar." I stammered the word 'and', "Taehyung huh, I don't know." she raised her shoulders.

She lied

"Anyways you got any plans on Friday?" I nodded, "Damn, y'all already planned it I see." I just let her talk and talk.

Sooyun was married at an early age, now they have two kids living with her husband, she was...forced to marry him.

According to my sister, his family owns a huge company, and needed a new person to work, because his father was retiring.

"Say...how are you and Kwangsu?" she sighed, "Pain in the butt, always drunk when coming home." she paused.

"To be honest your lucky, I didn't want him. But my mother, well "mother" forced me to." she said.

I stayed silent, I didn't know what to say. I muttered "tough."

"I know right, tough. Well I gotta get those kids away from him." she gets up and hugs me before she leaves.

Am I really ready to get my own place?