Part 4

Chapter 4

Arvi walked silently in the basement trying not to create even slightest disturbance in the practice sessions. She silently chose a corner to sit and observe them. She brought her knees closer so she could start writing in her pad

"What are you doing ?" she heard the annoyed voice which without any doubt belonged to Phoenix "Trying to do my work without causing any disturbance in your work" she looked back at the crimson eyes which were staring down at her.

"Did I asked you to stop Tyson ??" Kai roared as the team faced RV and him causing distraction "no" Tyson said quickly and everyone hurried back to their exercises.

"If you are here for schedules I will provide them to you later, there is no need to be here" Kai said to which RV sprang up like bullet to face him, she wasn't that short but her head reached only up to Kai's nose, she looked around found a box which she dragged with her feet and stood upon it so she could look a bit taller than him, a bit taken back Kai groaned again as he knew Tyson was looking at them only "Mr. Hiwatari there is a thing known as observation that I would like to do before I start working. I know you don't want me here but there is no need to make it so obvious. I prefer working on my own with my ways and when I need your help I will ask for it. Now if you will excuse me I got work to do." Arvi said in a dangerously polite voice and stepped back from the box and pushed it back to its place " and yes... I will need the schedules obviously, thank you for being so helpful" she smiled and went back to scribbling furiously on her pad. She heard him groan again but decided to ignore it.

"We are going to pay for it, aren't we ?" Tyson whispered to Max who nodded. "Once again from the top" Kai roared at them to which they sighed.

"Kenny, can I talk to you for a moment ?" Arvi said as they came back into their suite "yeah sure..." Kenny got up from the sofa on which Tyson laid as if he was going to die "Let's go downstairs if you don't mind " RV said seeing Kai glaring Kenny and her " yeah sure. You need Dizzy?" he asked picking his laptop "yeah" RV said as they left together.

"Hey, Kai chillax she is just doing her work " Ray patted on his shoulder as Kai stared at the shut door. " She better do that only" Kai muttered and left for his room. "What is wrong ?" Max asked Ray " well apparently he thinks she is going to cause distractions in our training" Ray said as he sat on the couch "but... that's .." Max frowned " absurd .." Tyson said finally getting up "I don't get it why Kai always thinks that the world has only one motive and that is to come between us and Beyblading" Tyson frowned "like we all blade and all... but there is a life and we cannot forget that" Max said worried "I understand but let's just not worry about that, RV is doing pretty well with Kai though" Ray chucked "Oh yes!!" Max and Tyson said in union.