Part 26

Chapter 26

"Guys come and eat " Arvi called everyone as she served everyone to which Tyson came running dragging Max along with him. " RV ??" Ray called her out in the hallway so they couldn't be overheard.

" Yeah what ?" she said as she rubbed her hands together. " umm... actually Mariah was asking if you will accompany her to shopping? you can get your friends together, kind of girls bonding thing? are you interested ?" Ray asked her, looking at her hopefully.

" I will have to check my really tight schedule actually," Arvi said in a firm tone as she struggled hard not to laugh making his face drop " oh.. that's," Ray said, "obviously I will go with her you fool." Arvi said as she laughed out loud wrapping her arm around his shoulder to which someone coughed in the background.

" you got cold or what ?" Arvi frowned at Kai as he stepped closer to them. " umm... I will just tell Mariah that you will come along. '' Ray whispered in her ear, blushing red to which she nodded grinning.

"what's going on ?" Kai asked as Ray left. "Nothing." Arvi said as she turned to follow Ray just to be pulled back. " I am the captain of the team. I must know what is going on within the team." Kai said firmly. " what do you mean ?" she frowned " you and Ray." Kai said looking into her eyes " what ?? jeez what's wrong with you? Are you still insecure?? Am not gonna still your dear friend away from you, I think of him as my Brother." Arvi said obviously annoyed on Kai " And yeah FYI I am going with his Girlfriend for shopping in the evening, so stop thinking." she said as she stomped hard on his foot making him winch in pain and left.

" I told you there is nothing between me and her, why you have to behave like this you just made her angry." Ray said as he came back just to tell Arvi that Mariah is so happy about their day out but found her in a foul mood because of the Phoenix " this is not really great, day outs when the championship is coming." Kai said, completely ignoring Ray. " oh come on let the girls bond!" Ray said rolling his eyes " I am talking about your bonding, I know you will accompany Arvi with some excuse 100%." Kai looked at him, to which Ray pouted.

" you can come along if you want." Ray said looking at him hopefully " you know what? we will be training at that particular time." Kai smirked at Ray " what ?? Why are you so mean to me? what have I ever done to you ???" Ray threw his hands in the air.

" You never say anything to Tyson and Max, their relationship is ok for you but when I am willing to go and see Mariah , you suddenly lose your mind ?? WHY ?? WHY THIS DOUBLE STANDARD KAI ?? WHY ???" Ray said as he followed Kai into the hallway attracting the whole team.

" Okay so we can increase the training session upto 4 hours then," Kai said smiling devilishly. "what ?" Ray frowned at him. " 5" He added another hour. " why are you doing this ?" Ray said as he shook Kai grabbing his shoulders. " 6" Kai said coldly. " okay okay fine , I give up." Ray said, stomping his foot as he slammed the door of his room hard leaving .

" You heartless jerk " Arvi whispered under her breath as she passed Kai taking food for Ray " I heard that, " Kai said " GOOD." Arvi replied her voice dripping with sarcasm.