Part 28

Chapter 28

"Hello? umm.. Mariah ? is Arvi with you ?" Ray asked worried as he called Mariah. "No, isn't she there yet? but she left early, she said something came up." Mariah said worrying over. " she left? When did she leave you guys ?" Ray asked, rubbing his temple. " about an hour ago... where could she go? she didn't leave with Maya and Monica, she left alone." Mariah answered more to herself. " oh..ohk, we will go search for her don't worry we will find her." Ray said, " I will come with you." She said " No... there is no need please, Kai is already getting mad... we will just find her I will let you know." Ray said as he looked at already worried Kai pacing in his room kicking stuff in his way.

" Ray.. maybe she went to the doctor." Mariah said as she remembered something, "A doctor ??" Ray asked, confused. " yeah... when we were in the restaurant her nose started bleeding suddenly and after that, she looked hurried to go somewhere." Mariah said, "okay thanks we will check, goodnight!" Ray said as he hanged the phone.

"Is she with them ?" Kai asked restlessly as Ray entered the room to which Ray shook his head. "so does she know where she could be ?" Kai asked him hopefully. " she said maybe she went to the doctor." Ray replied " doctor ?? What happened? Is she alright? what's wrong ??" Kai panicked. " she was having a nose bleed, it's not a big thing you need to relax I will go and check." Ray said getting a bit scared of the phoenix. " I will come with you." Kai said as they hurried out.

"whooaa..where are you two heading at this time ?" the voice said as Kai bumped into someone " Arvi!!" Ray said relieved " where were you? we were so worried " he asked as she struggled again to get out of the captain's hold " I just went to arrange something, it's no big deal guys relax." she laughed.

" YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? DO YOU ?? " Kai fumed not letting her wrist go. " you could have called at least. " Ray said merely as a whisper " I would have but the battery died, and it's not that late Kai roams around the whole night." she said trying to brush the issue off.

"I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH HER ALONE." Kai roared as he pulled her with him into their room slamming the door hard ." I have never seen him so angry before." Max said clearly afraid. " yeah... even I cannot make him that mad." Tyson said getting worried for Arvi. "Can you hear anything?" Kenny asked as Ray placed his ear on the door willing to listen to what was going inside but wasn't really able to.

"Let me go." Arvi said as they entered the room. " where were you ?" Kai said in a deadly calm voice. " I told you." She replied looking away. "Don't give me that bullshit, just tell me where the hell were you ?" He said looking directly into her eyes which flickered between green and brown, "It's none of your business." she said as she tried to walk away just to be pinned against the wall.

"It is my business god damn it !!" he said as he slammed his hand around her frame not letting her go. " Do I ever ask you where you roam around until midnight ??" Arvi said, trying hard to keep her cool. " I never stopped YOU from asking, I used to roam around to find the piece of my mind so I can get some sleep but maybe you didn't notice I stopped doing that since the day you asked me too." he fumed at her slamming his palms on the wall again.

"Okay, would you just stop slamming your hand please, let's just... okay I am sorry, it won't happen again just let it go now," Arvi said, taking his hand away from the wall and trying to close the topic. " we aren't letting it go, you will tell me where you were, if everything is alright obviously there is nothing to hide right ?" He said clutching her shoulder.

"Fawks troubling you again right? this is why you had a nose bleed at the restaurant right ?" He asked calmly " it's not doing it intentionally, it just happens sometimes." she said, looking away making Kai sigh, as his guess seemed to be the correct.