Part 29

Chapter 29

"Do you regret it?" Kai asked, breaking the silence. " I regret nothing, what will regretting over stuff do? Anyway, I cannot change what already happened. " she said looking at the view from the balcony. "So does this make you powerful? Do you have an advantage ?" He said looking at her.

"oh I wish but no, it wasn't a successful experiment anyway out of the 5 bladers only I survived I don't know how or why? but this made them realize that there will be no use of wasting money on this project and then there was a fire that burnt everything down, I was lucky that I met Mr.Dickenson and he took me in even after knowing everything, this experiment didn't do anything good to me or Fawkes, it's suffering as much as I am. It just makes the bond of blader and beast more complex, the beast is harder to control plus the damage it does to your body is not that bearable and you cannot just call him out like that you have to think twice before doing that because when it's out it hurts like hell and when it goes back in again well I rather not think about it, it just injures blader more so the focus is lost the strength is lost the power of the attack is lost." she chuckled.

"I am sorry." he said after a while " what for ?" Arvi said, finally looking at him. " I shouldn't have dragged you in all this, you said you didn't wish to blade and still I..." He said looking away. " Hey .. what happened, it will do no good regretting over it... I just want one thing. I am just willing to find a way to free Fawks, sometimes I feel that Fawks knows the way but he is not willing to be freed, maybe it's just my brain... anyways, I will find a way out soon." She said smiling sadly. "You will." Kai said as he placed his hand over hers.

" Can you hear even a word ??" Tyson asked as they all stood there trying hard to listen to what was going on inside. " No, I cannot, can you hear anything Kenny ?" Max shook his head " there is no use of standing here like this." Ray said, finally giving up. " The temper Kai dragged RV in, I thought they would be shouting on top of their lungs but nothing happened," Tyson said pouting "isn't that a good thing Tyson ?" Max said " obviously. Tyson said quickly as he kissed his cheek making him blush to which he grinned shamelessly . " oh you two just get a room!" Kenny said, rolling his eyes.

" well we would have but its already occupied by Kai and RV " Tyson joked " do you think ??" Max said thinking hard about what Tyson just said. " Oh come on you know Kai!!" Kenny said trying not to think in that way. " well he is a human anyways, he can fall in love and if he has to fall for someone, why not Arvi? I like her." Max said in a matter of fact tone, " I think Maxy has a point, haven't you seen how much Kai has changed and it is all because of her, yeah they keep on fighting and stuff but Kai never goes against her. " Tyson said, " that's because she is right." Kenny said rolling his eyes " yeah I know but... didn't you see how much worried Kai got for her just now ??" Tyson said frowning at Kenny to which he nodded " okay, why don't we just stop right there, if Kai hears even a word of this conversation we may have to spend the whole night outside." Ray said seriously has he heard someone moving inside to which they all nodded zipping their mouths up.