Part 27

Chapter 27

"Ray!!" Arvi called him out as she was about to leave. " yeah ?" Ray came running towards her. " I will leave now, you train hard with that monster." she said sadly to which Ray pouted. " You have fun!!" he said, patting her shoulder. "Obviously I will. listen I will come back with Mariah so that you can at least see her not for so long but something is better than nothing right ?" She said lighting up Ray's face. " you are the best!!" Ray said, jumping to hug her " arghh... You are sweating, get away from me." she chuckled " this is the least I can do for my lovesick brother, right ?" she laughed " Right." he grinned.

"I am so glad you could make it." Mariah smiled at her as they met. " oh don't be so formal with me, let me introduce you guys these are my childhood friends Maya and Monica, and guys she is my sister-in-law ? would that be appropriate Mariah ?" Arvi said as she embraced Mariah in a one-sided hug making her blush hard. " oh my god you are just too much." Mariah said trying hard to hide her tomato-red face to which the girls giggled." it's really nice to meet you " Mariah said smiling at Maya and Monica to which they smiled back warmly, " so where do you guys wish to go first ?" Arvi said rubbing her hands " shopping ??" the trio echoed together " then what are we waiting for, let's go " she said as she dragged them along.

" I will be back " Arvi excused herself from the girls as her phone rang " Hello ?" she said picking the call up " hey? how is it going ?" excited Ray yelled over the phone. " yeah... all good." Arvi said as she smiled over his childish behavior. " what's up ? you don't sound excited ?" Ray asked worriedly.

"Oh it's nothing we are just... shopping, I am not really a shopping person and it's been ages, " Arvi said sounding tired " oh my poor sister, wait just let me talk to Mariah," Ray said trying hard not to laugh. " NOO it's all right, I can do this, it's just shopping, anyways why are you calling me ?? that Devil let you go off the training so easily ???" She said laughing to which the reply never came " hello ?? hello ?? Ray ??" She said as she checked for the network " hello ?" she almost yelled over the phone " it's ME, THE DEVIL HIMSELF." The firm and cold voice came from the other side which belonged to the Phoenix without any doubt " and yeah, your DEAR BROTHER has won a bonus just now, so he will be going out with me so no need to drag Mariah to the suite ENJOY. " she could feel him smirking on the phone with Ray cursing his stars as she hanged the phone.

" who it was ?" Maya asked as she came back " nothing important, are you guys done ?" she asked " yeah..." they echoed together as they took their shopping bags " then let's just go and eat ?" Arvi smiled " but we didn't get anything for you." Mariah said looking at their bags. " ah... it's just fine, I just wanted to spend time with you guys not buy something let's just go." She said dragging them out.

"Arvi ?? your nose is bleeding.." Mariah said sounding worried " wh.. oh.. it's nothing, it happens sometimes, I will just come back from the washroom." Arvi said as she hurriedly left for the washroom.

"Not again.. this is not the time, " Arvi said to herself as she tried to control her bleeding nose, she quickly took out her phone and dialed the number restlessly waiting for someone to pick up " hello ?? hello Mr. Dickenson ?" she said, losing her patience.