Part 40

Chapter 40

"Just send Ray before Max, Tyson you can just go in last." Kai said as they came into the stadium "you are right!" Arvi nodded. "Obviously." Kai smirked looking at her to which the rest of the team looked at them confused. " Look at the first player, his bit beast is an elephant we already know he is not that fast Ray can use that as an advantage plus Drigger is powerful enough to defeat it in attack too, it will be just easier." Arvi explained to them " oh" they echoed in union " Now go and win." Arvi said as she pushed Ray ahead.

" Hell yeah !!" Tyson jumped to hug Max as he came back. " 3-0, we just clean swept them." He said excitedly looking at all the happy faces, "yeah don't get all excited we still have two matches to go through." Kai said, maintaining his straight face. " there is nothing to worry about, obviously we are going to win." Tyson said still hyped. "Guys !! I think the tigers lost." Arvi said as the scoreboards lit up with the upcoming matches, making Ray's face drop. " we are going to play with Blitzkrieg Boys." Arvi read before looking at Kai who rubbed his temple. " Damn it !! Maya's team lost too." Arvi frowned, still looking at the big screen that flashed results one after another.

"Well, they did put up a great competition for being just a newbie." Max said patting her shoulder to which she nodded as they walked back to their rooms. " I think we are getting final with the Black cloaks." Kai said massaging his forehead gently. " what? don't tell me you think All-stars will be able to take on Black cloaks, they are no cakewalk." He added as Arvi didn't reply "I know, I have been with them for a good amount of time but right now I am not thinking about it, I think we should let Ray, Max, and Tyson play for the match with Blitzkreig Boys, it's not like I don't have faith in you, of course, you will win but you playing wouldn't be..." Arvi started " I know, anyways they don't need me to take on the Blitzkreig boys, I have trained them hard enough." Kai smiled " you really have worked hard with the team." Arvi smiled " obviously, it's all I have. What am I without this team ? nothing, this is home for me" Kai said resting his head on the wall closing his eyes feeling the warmth of her hand on his as she rubbed his hand.

"Tyson are you ok ?" Arvi panicked as he didn't respond. " Who told him to eat this much? we have a game to win in 15 minutes." Kai roared, making everyone jump. " leave without me, I will try to make it on time." Tyson said from inside. " obviously we will." Kai yelled at him as he paced around, " why? why? Why in the hell ?" Kai tried controlling his anger as he slammed his hand on the wall but the pain he was expecting wasn't there instead a soft hand was between his hand and wall. " what the ?? are you insane " he said losing his temper completely, taking Arvi's hand in his instantly. " What was that for ?" he said as he tried to rub off the pain from her hand.

"I have told you a billion times stop hurting yourself like this but you won't listen, so I thought maybe it's fun so why not try it ?" Arvi frowned at him " I am sorry, I won't do it again." he whispered "good, now you guys get going the match is about to start, Kenny, Tyson and I will be there in some time." She said pushing them out.