Part 17

Chapter 17

"Woah !! pretty boys!!" Arvi chuckled as they came out of the salon. "I feel so light." Tyson said, pretending to be a bird. " Yeah, your hair was so heavy " Kenny giggled "I think I look kind of good." Ray said checking his reflection in the windows. "Of course!!! " Arvi giggled. "Now where is he ?" she asked as she looked around.

"I don't think this was needed." he said running his hand through his now short hair. "could you ever stop complaining, you look nice!!" Arvi said to which everyone sniggered, to which Kai just gave them death glares making them stop within a second.

"How may I help you ?" The girl quickly came to assist them, to which Arvi explained her and she lead them to the shop. "Go on try this." Arvi handed Ray the suit picking one among many the girl showed them. "Tyson, Max stop playing around, give your measurements be quick." Arvi said, trying to help the workers there. "How do I look ?" Kenny said as he came out from the dressing room wearing the black grey blue checked suit. "Nice, wear this too!! " Arvi said smiling satisfactorily at him and handing him a tie to go with it.

"Stand straight, would you? let her do her job!" Arvi said as she held Kai from his shoulders so the girl could take up his measurements."I don't want..." Kai started just to be cut off in between "shut up!! just cooperate. I am sorry he isn't used to all this." She said kindly to the employee as she let go of his shoulders and picked the suits from the shelf "Here Max go with this one." she handed Max the suit that was deep green. " Yes !! this one!! I love it thanks." Max exclaimed as he came out wearing it.

"Is it okay ?" Ray came out wearing a royal blue plain suit with a white shirt inside and a matching tie. "Lovely!! " Arvi said as she walked up to him. "Let me." She said as she fixed his tie.

"Perfect!" she smiled looking at him to which he blushed looking at the ground, just when someone coughed from behind making the whole team drop their jaws, Kai stood there wearing a grey suit pulling his tie with one hand.

"Stop doing that!!" Arvi said, finally pulling his hand away from the tie. " I don't want to wear this." Kai said, almost pouting. "You HAVE too, we will take these please!" Arvi said smiling at the girl who was drooling over Kai.

"I am tired." Tyson yelled as they came out buying shoes. "Oh I was planning to go to a food joint but it's okay if you are tired we can go back now we are done." Arvi said. "no no no am not that tired let's go and EAT!!" Tyson yelled excitedly to which everyone giggled, "Hey, you didn't buy anything for yourself did you?" Ray asked Arvi as they sat to eat. " I have a dress, don't worry about me. " Arvi said thinking about something. "Leave your hair open, you will look really pretty!! " Max exclaimed to which she smiled and nodded at him.

"Argh.. my whole body hurts! " Arvi said as she laid down on her bed " What else did you expect? getting up from exhaustion and roaming around the whole day? what else would happen ?" Kai said looking at the ceiling "I am fine, you don't need to worry about me." Arvi said sarcastically. "You should not take your health lightly, you need rest. " Kai said with a sincerity in his voice looking directly at her "I am just saying because..." Kai added.

"I know I know... because I am now registered as your fifth blader." Arvi rolled her eyes as she turned away from him. " Yeah." Kai whispered to himself as he closed his eyes.