Part 12

Chapter 12

Arvi poured the tea in three cups as usual mornings for herself, Ray and Kai. " thanks " Ray smiled at her as he took the cup "Hey Kai? What happened to your hand?" Ray asked, seeing marks over his hand as he took the cup making Arvi choked on her drink. "You fine?" Ray asked as he rubbed Arvi's back yeah..yeah.." Arvi said looking at Kai "I don't really know." Kai said, looking at the marks on his arm.

"Maybe they are old, they are faded." Arvi said as Kai looked at her directly "No...they weren't there tomorrow, but they do look faded. Does it hurt?" Ray asked, having a closer look. "A little" Kai lied wishing to see Arvi 's reaction to which she just stared at the ground feeling guilty and worried. "We can go to the doctor." She said looking up at him "No, I am fine." Kai said as he placed his cup back on the table "But when did it happen? We were just watching the movie" Ray said confused "Let it be, it will heal soon" Kai said before he left avoiding questions from Ray.

"What a day!! seriously!! " Arvi signed as she checked her email "Guys there is something we need to worry about'' She said as the team members came in "What happened ?" Kenny asked as he sat near her, "The world championship. Well, there is a new addition in the rule guide, we need a team of five players for entering in'' She said looking up at the team."From where we are going to get another member at this time??" Max exclaimed "Even if we find someone the team bonding couldn't be built-in amount of time we have left for the championship" Ray said, "I know but we have to get a new member, do you guys have someone in your mind or should I contact Mr.Dickenson so he could send someone from BEGA ?" Arvi replied, "is every battle is going to be best of 5 ?" Kenny asked, nodding at Arvi's suggestion.

"No it's going to be best of 3 but they are asking for 5 players teams, so it will be okay if we even have a new member that isn't as good as you guys" she said going through her mail again.  "Okay then you just call Mr.Dickenson we have no time to waste, we need the 5Th member as soon as possible " Tyson said getting up . " okay I will do it." Arvi replied, taking her cellphone out.

"Thank you Mr.Dickenson." Arvi said as she ended the call "Kai ??" She went into the room " Mr. Dickenson has sent some of BEGA students files so you can review them and choose the one you wish to be in the team" She said as she placed laptop in front of him " and umm.. this, the burns will heal sooner." She said as she forwarded the tube of ointment "It's already healed " Kai said as he showed her his arm "But you said it was still hurting ?" she said pulling back her fingers too afraid to touch him again, "Do you really don't know how this happened ?" He asked her to which she just shook her head "Are you sure?" He said his gaze troubling her "I really don't know, do you think I have something to do with it? Why would I hurt you? well not intentionally at least'' She murmured the last part under her breath "I just asked because you were sitting next to me so I thought maybe you knew, anyways you can leave now so I can concentrate on some important work." He said in a cold voice taking the laptop on his lap, making Arvi frown.

"What ?" Kai said annoyed "Nothing" she replied, "You staring at me isn't helping so can you just?" He said looking at the door "I am leaving it's not like I want to be here with you anyway" she said rolling her eyes walking out of the room.